Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

It should be a Crime!!!!!

Hamburg, PA(Zone 6b)

Well I just got a Thompson & Morgan 2006 Catalog. How dare they? Why would they send a person like me a book like this? So I can nearly pass out on the floor?I want every flower I can get my hands on!!!! There must be some kind of helpline or support group for this kind of addiction! I am cracking up laughing!!

Gamleby, Sweden(Zone 7a)

No..........no helpline and no cure. Its a fast spreading sickness and "sorry" (truth, not at all) it only gets worse :0))
Now how to get more money to buy even more seeds. The DD soon needs new spring clothes.............hmmmm do you think I can cut some holes in a sack and convinse her that its the new fashion !!! rotflol
Janett

Hamburg, PA(Zone 6b)

I am cracking up! LOL LOL

A read in the Garden Watchdog re T&M for both US and UK might be a good cure.

Just a thought there are support groups for this addiction just not support groups for the cure :)

Hamburg, PA(Zone 6b)

Cracking Up!

Fort Wayne, IN(Zone 5a)

If you think one copy is bad , try two for me and I've ordered online for the past two years. I expect they may send more if sales are slow so I will pass them out. I spend a week looking up the species offered in their sales later on. Jessamine

Winston Salem, NC(Zone 7a)

I cannot believe that this thread began in 2006 and apparently there is no cure YET.
I looked thru my spring catalogues & then went online to order some items.
Well, lo and behold the site I went to was having 50% off.
I began to check off the things I really wanted, not everything I liked, but only those I really wanted.....I thought that I was being conservative .....until I got a total of about $600!- %50 off, mind you! EEK!!!.... I nearly dropped my laptop!!!
So I went thru the list (complete with georgeous pictures of beautiful colorful plants) and with gulps of anguish, painfully cut my "conservative" list..........down to (LOL)... %50 of its former self
ANyone got that support group address??

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.