my dream car

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

They unveiled it at the Detroit car show 2 days ago
Its a prototype still --but its the car I will have to have!
**The new improved Chevy(of course)Camaro!!!!

Thumbnail by notmartha
Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Here is one of the camaros we own
68 ss with Chevy big block
12 bolt posi
all original-paint is original color we repainted!

My dh got this when he was in Highschool many moons ago!
he has a 86 also!

Thumbnail by notmartha
Temecula, CA(Zone 8b)

Whoa, very nice indeed. I didn't actually know you were a car gal until now, but any woman that knows her muscle cars is peaches in my book.

Braselton, GA(Zone 8a)

notmartha,
Love the old cars much better than the new! That green Camaro is gorgeous! You'll have to post more pics! Before I enlarged your dream car pic..... well let's just say I thought it was a certain recently revamped Ford product- LOL!

My dream car is a 19641/2 Mustang rag-top Convertible with a 289. Any color will do [LOL!] but maybe one of the creamy yellows or bird egg blues.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

hey doc!
she use to be a 396 but was bore over to a 402!
We had to put a new muncie in this last summer as we were on a evening test drive-me in my pjs-and she was screaming through gears and powershifts! then there was a "clunk" and we only had 2nd gear to hobble home in!
I had told dh before we left---whatever you do dont breakdown im in my pjs
I was sick at the thought of another tranny when she had been screaming along!!
But we did get another one and now are in need of some tires with TREAD! ;)

Berrygirl-the front in looks lots like the stangs front end-thats what i thought when I
first saw it-but i really really love it! I use to want a 66 mustang mach1 in dark green!
I use to have a 77 camaro and co-owned 2 68s with my xhubby!
Ive been a camaro girl 4ever! When i met my dh he was driving the black 86 and then took me to his house to see the above green 68 it was love at first site! ;) lol

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.