My latest stenciling project,

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

I like to stencil - most rooms in my house and even the garden shed are stencilled. I also volunteer at our Hort. Society and when they repainted the main room of the old cottage that is the office I jokingly suggested they do some stencilling! They liked the idea and the ob was mine!.

Here is what I have done:

The main room is painted a very soft green. I put a lattice with 2 colors of clematis entwined around one side and top of the two small windows.

Sorry about the duplicate post folks!

This message was edited Jan 15, 2006 8:27 PM

Thumbnail by fancyvan
Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

Wow, that is beautiful. I would love to sit in your office, just to enjoy the beautiful work that you have done. I just wanted to comment that you have done a wonderful job.

JesseK

Houston, United States(Zone 9b)

Fancyvan,

Oh it looks great!!!!!!! Not the traditional all in a line ivy's are they! What does the phrase say? I would have liked to stensil some areas of my new place but the walls are allll textured so I am limited. I did paint the family room a soft brown and then carefully rolled dark brown over just the textured parts, it came out looking great. Mom thinks it looks like leather but I was going for animal skins. We call it our jungle room since the family hangs out there. LOL.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images