Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

succulents...anyone need some?

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

i have lots of succulents.........let me know ......ill try to put them on my trade list also......pepperomias, chocolate soldier, jade, i have nice large zebra aloe if anyone interested(hint hint)ghost plants, donkeys tail, pickle bush cactus, hawthoria and or gasteria, silver dollar jade, regular jade, fluted jade, variagated jade.....let me know......:)

Wilmington, NC

Are you wanting to trade succulents for succulents? Or other items?

Id love to swap! Please let me know what you are looking for in exchange.

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

Hi
would love some varigated jade. looking for anything special? lmk.

Kittanning, PA

Hi,
Maybe this is a stupid question, but what the heck. What is chocolate soldier?
TIA,
SYR36

Lorain, OH(Zone 5b)

I would like some Zebra Aloa and Donkey Tails, I can SASE.

Hillsboro, KY(Zone 6a)

I would love some.....how do I get in touch with you? I would love to get a varigated jade from you. My e-mail address is ajr11698@yahoo.com. Or if you want me to reimburse you for the postage my home address is Arlinda Robertson Rt. 2 Box 147M Hillsboro, KY 41049. E-mail me pleaseeeeeeee!!!! to let me know if you still have it or not.
Arlinda

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

I would absolutely love some succulents. I need some more
houseplants, and the zebra aloe,
and pepperomia sound wonderful.

Jerrie

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Removed by member request

Cunningham, KS(Zone 6a)

brommom,

I'm very interested in trading (if there's any left LOL). I'll email you a list of my 'haves'.

Cora*

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

boy never thought i would get so many replies...lol.....i have only one LARGE zebra aloe....i can part with quite a few of the 'chocolate soldier'aka kalanchoe tomentosa.....donkeys tail i have a pot full that i can get starts from.........and the regular jade i can take cuttings from....i can offer a small cutting of my variagated jade, fluted jade, and silver dollar jade.......NOW what i am wanting(gosh so much i want...lol)sedum, like donkeys tail but is colored, i like things that dont take a lot of care as i do get busy but i LOVE my plants....tempt me now that yall see what kinda plants i do have....thanks

Port Huron, MI(Zone 5b)

I emailed you directly but I think we all need to know if you want houseplants or outdoor plants
Sandy

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

ok..........i thought about it for a bit and have come up with a few plants that i would like to trade for.....purple oxalis, purple velvet, rosary vine....i like the plants that vine or clump.....im in mid missouri so i can only due perennials or house plants that i can bring in for the winter.....thanks everyone for your interest

Wilmington, NC

I have purple oxalis!
Interested in either fluted or silver dollar jade, if you still have them left!
(are they rooted!?)

Email me if interested, Ill go divide these bulbs!

dobie, ON(Zone 3a)

BROMMOM,

WOULD LIKE SOME CHOCOLATE SOLDIER, I HAVE A LIPSTICK VINE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED.
THANKS TRAILINGON

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.