Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Needle Arts: Baby rings from 1992 crochet pattern

Communities > Forums > Needle Arts
bookmark
Forum: Needle ArtsReplies: 64, Views: 802
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
LavinaMae
Grantsboro, NC
(Zone 8b)

March 7, 2006
1:34 PM

Post #2092899

I'm looking for it. Its a blanket, dress, hat and booties.

Lavina
tgif
Starkville, MS

December 5, 2006
5:21 PM

Post #2971059

Lavina - I know this is very late coming, but did you ever find the pattern book? If not, look on ebay at item #160057974926

Hope its the one, if you still need it. BTW - it ends tomorrow (12-6). It is a little 'high priced' but if its what you want it may be worth it.
ginni
tgif
Starkville, MS

December 6, 2006
6:18 PM

Post #2974388

Lavina - DON'T buy the ebay one - I found mine and can send you a copy if you still want it.

You have d-mail!
GlendaK
Lees Summit, MO

December 6, 2006
9:28 PM

Post #2974892

tgif ~ Hello! I will be forever grateful if you would trade me some patterns. I would absolutely love to have the Annie's Attic Baby Rings 1992 patterns for the afghan, dress, etc. Just let me know if you would be interested in trading me. I have lots of adult and baby patterns. Thank you.
tgif
Starkville, MS

December 6, 2006
10:29 PM

Post #2975093

Glenda, do you want both patterns? There is the girl's blanket, hat, dress and booties and the boy's blanket, hooded jacket and booties. If you don't mind copies, (considering this book is about 14 years old, I'm not going to get excited about copying!) I'll send you both. I really don't want any patterns in return because I have *so* many that I haven't gotten to yet! If you could cover postage that would be plenty - I can let you know how much when I mail it and you could just send some stamps, if that's all right with you. I'm in the address exchange or I can d-mail you. DH will be going to the post office by Friday so it could go out by then. I have already made an extra copy so I will still have one for Lavina if she wants it. I think she has gone on "vacation" for now.

There will be an extra 'rings' pattern in there (from another book) that I made *years* ago that was really pretty and different.
ginni
GlendaK
Lees Summit, MO

December 6, 2006
10:53 PM

Post #2975174

ginni, you have just given me a Christmas present! Yes, I would love both patterns... and the extra one is just the icing on the cake! I love to crochet and love making baby afghans for relatives and special friends at work. I hate to be a bother, but I am brand new to this site and don't know how to get my address to you without posting it here. Please help! Thanks, again. You're the best! I will be more than happy to send you stamps to cover the costs of mailing. Such a small price to pay considering what they want on ebay for this pattern. Glenda
GlendaK
Lees Summit, MO

December 6, 2006
11:03 PM

Post #2975225

tgif ~ Ginni, I think I figured it out and you have a d-mail from me. Glenda
tgif
Starkville, MS

December 6, 2006
11:22 PM

Post #2975285

Happy to help out! I know you will love all the patterns.They really are unique.

By the way - welcome to Dave's Garden! I know you will make lots of friends here.
ginni

ps Click on the "extras" tab at the top of the page - that's where the address exchange is. You don't have to put yours in, if you enter your own, you can get to the others who are entered.

edited to add - I just noticed that you are a member, not a subscriber, therefore the address exchange isn't available to you. But the d-mail works just fine. Take a good look around and maybe you will decice to subscribe soon. There is a lot of information at your fingertips right now, but much more is out there if you subscribe. As I said - look around and get a good idea of what is here. Even as a member, you can find lots of friends and interesting information.
ginni

This message was edited Dec 6, 2006 7:35 PM
GlendaK
Lees Summit, MO

December 7, 2006
3:43 AM

Post #2976612

Thanks again. I'll look around tomorrow. Glenda
LavinaMae
Grantsboro, NC
(Zone 8b)

December 7, 2006
3:53 PM

Post #2978024

Haven't looked here in a few days maybe crocheting will make me feel better.

Yelp Glenda its well worth the money. Welcome to our corner of the world..

Lavina
Lebamom
Akron, OH

June 27, 2007
11:29 PM

Post #3667144

Hello ladies I'm new to the site and joined because I searched for Baby Rings and this came up...I saw the pic on Ebay but can't pay for it right now. I've already figured out how to do the "rings" strip center and I've done a swatch, but I'd still like to have the pattern for the rounds. Any suggestions, or would it be possible to email me a pattern?
LavinaMae
Grantsboro, NC
(Zone 8b)

June 28, 2007
9:52 AM

Post #3668568

Lebamom I have just d-mailed you

Lavina
veri_beri
Grapevine, TX

July 5, 2008
1:14 AM

Post #5205461

I am also brand new to this forum and stumbled across it doing a search for Annie's Attic Baby Rings Layette. I had this pattern book for years, and our new puppy chewed it up! along with two other leaflets. This is the one I haven't been able to replace. Let's hope this little guy makes it to 1 year old before I strangle him! I would love to get a copy if possible.

One extra note: years ago, I had a friend do her nursery in Mickey and Minnie Mouse and I made the little girl afghan with black, red, yellow and white rings. It turned out beautifully original - very different looking than the original pattern.

Thanks a bunch
TooManyShoes
Friendswood, TX

September 19, 2008
1:09 PM

Post #5571452

I'm new here too
I also found this site while searching for the baby rings layette.

I haven't even seen it on ebay recently, just an entry awhile back from a lady auctioning off the already made set.

Isn't it funny the pattern we most want is the one that's the most elusive?

I was obsessed with the Pink Paper Dolls afghan until I finally found that one too.

This message was edited Nov 6, 2008 9:00 AM
LavinaMae
Grantsboro, NC
(Zone 8b)

September 20, 2008
1:49 PM

Post #5575803

LOL I made one and packed up my things to move. If I ever figure out if its in storage or here at the coast I will d-mail you all. I made the dress and everyone wanted me to make one for them. I told them to check with me next year as I only crochet in the winter so you all keep reminding me and maybe I can find it some where. I have storage in Raleigh and storage here and its somewhere.

Lavina
snuglabyshy
Elmira, NY

October 1, 2008
5:40 PM

Post #5621928

i know it has been 2 years since this post but i was also looking for this baby blanket and this is the only site that came up for it. i had the book and copied it and sent the book to my grandmother so she could see it better than a copy, she has since passed away and no one knows what happen to the book.
if someone could please let me know where i can get one or ill pay for a copy.
thank you,
snuglabyshy
mrsjar
Richmond, VA

October 10, 2008
11:03 PM

Post #5656561

Hello,

I too am looking for a copy of this pattern. Is there any one who would be willing to email me copies of it. I would greatly appreciate it!!

Thanks

Shari
LavinaMae
Grantsboro, NC
(Zone 8b)

October 13, 2008
3:03 PM

Post #5665898

Maybe before the end of winter I can find the patterns as I have 3 different ones the girls, the boys and the blanket. Just keep reminding me every few months.as I still have a lot of things to unpack and have not moved everything to the coast yet.

Lavina
Holleysite
Hancock, MI

November 26, 2008
6:22 PM

Post #5833337

Am also looking for directions (assume crochet) for baby rings afghan and would like to connect with someone who has them.
LavinaMae
Grantsboro, NC
(Zone 8b)

November 26, 2008
6:28 PM

Post #5833352

Hopefully I will be unpacked by Spring. Keep asking.

Lavina
itsmekatso
Wappingers Falls, NY

December 12, 2009
7:47 PM

Post #7362236

Hello everyone. I hope someone out there still has a copy of the beautiful baby rings layette referenced here. I would love to have a copy of it. I made my girlfriend the girl's set when her daughter was born and now she's expecting a boy. I would love to make her the set for a boy, but I cannot find the pattern anywhere. I would appreciate it if anyone would share their copy. Thank you so much.
LavinaMae
Grantsboro, NC
(Zone 8b)

December 13, 2009
6:55 PM

Post #7364963

I have been very bad, I think mine is still in our house in Raleigh, I will be there in about 3 weeks and will try to not forget to pull the notebook out.
Keep asking cause someday I will have it. I just need to get everything down here as I went back to work after 4 months retirement and have not gotten anything done.
Most of my crafts are in Raleigh.

Lavina
Harbar
Spring Grove, IL

March 31, 2010
7:59 PM

Post #7670857

OK-I'm joining the bandwagon. This is my favorite pattern and I seem to have lost it in my move:( I was hoping to make my new grandaughter the bonnet for Easter. Can anyone help by faxing me the instructions???
usannda
Merritt
Canada

April 10, 2010
8:26 PM

Post #7695782

Hi, I can help some of you with the pattern if someone can send me the pictures to go with it. I have the pattern from my sisters pattern I borrowed and photocopied long ago, but I would love to have the pictures to refer back to as it is really hard to remember how the colors were when I made it the first time. I have all the instructions for everything, the girls set, the boys set including the matching blankets. If anyone can work without the actual pictures I will happily scan in what I have and send to you.

I kept searching online and I found this site. It has the full pattern including the color pictures for anyone who needs it. I typed Crocheted Baby Rings Layette in google and the first site to come up was this one. It comes up in a different language, but the pattern is in English. The site is comes up as El rincon de AnaCuadrielo crochet bebes . I hope this link works but if it doesnt, you should be able to get there with this information. Once you get there, this pattern is near the bottom of the page.

http://anacuadriello.multiply.com/photos/album/30?&show_interstitial=1&u=%2Fphotos%2Falbum

This message was edited Apr 10, 2010 9:19 PM

helenethequeen

helenethequeen
Longboat Key, FL
(Zone 9b)

April 12, 2010
12:32 PM

Post #7700037

Hello Usannda, I would very much like the instructions for this layette. If you like I can print the pictures so you have a reference. Let me know how we should proceed with this. HD
helenquilt
Franklin Square, NY

September 12, 2010
7:30 AM

Post #8094413

I have a copy of Baby Rings Blanket if anyone wants it.

HD

helenethequeen

helenethequeen
Longboat Key, FL
(Zone 9b)

September 15, 2010
10:25 AM

Post #8100652

I'd love to have a copy. Let me know how to cover your cost... Helene Diener 535 Sutton Place, Longboat Key Fl.34228 Thank you in advance
keepstrying
Van Nuys, CA

November 17, 2010
11:47 AM

Post #8217061

helenequilt or anyone else who has the pattern, I'd love it too. I have the mile-a-minute baby afghan pattern for the rings, but I've been going crazy trying to figure out how to recreate the baby blanket pattern I saw so many years ago. Please let me know what you need. I went to the link posted by usannda, but when I tried to print it my computer froze. Thank you folks so much for all this information. I had been looking for this pattern for so long.

Oh, this time I'm making it for a boy. I know the link had different ones for boys and girls, but I would love both if available.
keepstrying
Van Nuys, CA

November 17, 2010
9:57 PM

Post #8217944

I want to thank usannda again and all the rest of you for resurrecting this pattern. I was able to get the pattern from the link by using a different browser and saving each page to my pictures files rather than trying to print it directly from the site. I now have my own official printed out pattern. This is great.
keepstrying
Van Nuys, CA

November 18, 2010
2:52 PM

Post #8219149

Me again. I guess I'm still looking for a copy. I think the problem was that I had to save the pages as pictures so when I tried to print it out it was fuzzy. Some of the words are unreadable. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
deder1009
Parkers-Iron Springs, AR

July 5, 2011
10:33 AM

Post #8673789

I know this is an old thread, but I also am in need of the Baby Rings Blanket pattern, if anyone could please help w this pattern, pls send it to deetta.red@ameripride.com. Thank you
RadoPatty
Wallingford Center, CT

November 20, 2011
5:58 PM

Post #8899186

I have been making this blanket for 17 years(I shouldn't even need the pattern!!) and I am devistated because I can not locate my book. I need to make the boys blanket if anyone can send the pattern to fradomski@sbcglobal.net I would be greatful. Thanks.
haighr
Laurel, DE
(Zone 7a)

December 5, 2011
2:42 PM

Post #8917610

I found the book for sale here but it is pricey!
I would love to have the pattern as well if someone cares to sell their book or copy for me.

http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Baby-Rings-Layette-Crochet-Patterns-Annies-Attic-Boy-Girl-Afghan-Dress-Booties/42515627

LavinaMae
Grantsboro, NC
(Zone 8b)

December 9, 2011
10:30 AM

Post #8922709

OK folks LOL
Instead of looking thru boxes I have bought the pattern from Amazon
I will let you know when it arrives

Lavina
haighr
Laurel, DE
(Zone 7a)

December 11, 2011
1:44 PM

Post #8925339

Bless your heart! I'll be happy to give you something for a copy.
Candee
bettybam
Grayson, LA

January 24, 2012
6:22 PM

Post #8981216

just joined tonight, crochet is a passion for me. With a new grand baby on the way, I'm trying to find the Baby Rings pattern. It's going to be a girl. Please can someone send me the pattern? I think it is so pretty and would love to see my baby girl laying on it here at mammaws house. If you can't already tell I'm from Louisiana, our town is so small it is called a village. The Village of Grayson. No joke.
AvisP
Hartland, VT

June 12, 2012
10:47 AM

Post #9162212

Hi all! I just joined today, because I did a search for the Baby Rings pattern from Annie's Attic and this thread came up! I can't find my booklet, and we have a new granddaughter coming soon. Years ago, I made this set at least a dozen times, but always the boys set, because they either were all boys or I didn't know the gender beforehand. This time I KNOW it's a girl, and I so want to make that adorable little dress. Does anyone have a copy of it that they'd be willing to send? I would gladly pay for one! THANKS!
bgpopeye
Eagle Grove, IA

October 9, 2012
5:30 AM

Post #9300360

How do i find the pattern crochet baby rings layette set. Has dress bonnet booties and afghan. Also has a boy outfit with it
LavinaMae
Grantsboro, NC
(Zone 8b)

October 14, 2012
6:20 AM

Post #9304616

Yes it has the boy pattern also. Send me your snail mail address.
Lavina
Pipermjc
Lincoln Village, OH

October 19, 2012
10:20 AM

Post #9309775

Hi, I am looking everywhere for the baby rings pattern, I am just joining this foram, hi! Everybody!
I am willing to purchase the book or a copy if anyone has one, I am in my 70's and have a Great Grandbaby Girl on the way.
Thank you
My direct email is pipermjc@aol.com
maemae01
Talleyville, DE

October 23, 2012
11:02 AM

Post #9313181

Me too!!! I have been looking everywhere...LOVE IT...I am willing to pay or trade...please email me @ dmod@verizon.net
~Danielle
Pipermjc
Lincoln Village, OH

October 24, 2012
2:10 PM

Post #9314272

I found it on eBay up for bid
Pipermjc
Lincoln Village, OH

November 9, 2012
3:18 PM

Post #9329143

Hi,
here I go again, looking for Annie's attic crochet pattern "prize Winning Layette"
Thank you
Peggy.
Pipermjc
Lincoln Village, OH

November 9, 2012
3:29 PM

Post #9329159

Anyone know where I can obtain
Annie's attic
Prize winning layette
Thank you
Direct email
Pipermjc@aol.com
friendvickey
Kalamazoo, MI

November 10, 2012
11:57 AM

Post #9329718

I would absolutely be indebted to anyone who can share the Annie's attic baby rings layette with me!!!! I made this set for my nephew many many years ago and in a move, I lost the pattern and now I'm having my very first grandbaby and I would like to make it again! Again, I would be eternally indebted! Thank you. My email address is friendvickey@yahoo.com
LavinaMae
Grantsboro, NC
(Zone 8b)

November 13, 2012
5:27 AM

Post #9331823

Have you gotten the baby rings yet PipermJC

Lavina
paula_p
Brazoria, TX
(Zone 9b)

November 18, 2012
5:42 AM

Post #9336039

I think I have a copy of this pattern, let me look through my files and find it.

**found it! please dmail me and I will send a copy.

This message was edited Nov 18, 2012 8:57 AM
sheilay
St. Catharines, Onta
Canada

April 8, 2013
5:31 PM

Post #9476632

would love to have a copy of this baby blanket as well...had it years ago but it has gotten lost with moving...if someone would like to share it with me my email is sheilay@primus.ca
paula_p
Brazoria, TX
(Zone 9b)

April 8, 2013
5:41 PM

Post #9476649

sheilay--sent you an email...

Quilter5bdsr

Quilter5bdsr
(Barb) Hillsboro, NH
(Zone 5a)

April 9, 2013
5:05 AM

Post #9477079

This is what DG is all about!!! I love it.
ncg12218
Chesterfield, VA

May 20, 2013
6:38 PM

Post #9527766

Does anyone a copy of the pattern of Annie's Attic Baby Rings afghan they would be willing to share? I found it online but they want an arm and a leg for the pattern. I really would appreciate it! My niece is expecting twins and I'd love to crochet this afghan for them. Thanks! My email address is ncg12218@yahoo.com. I would be deeply indebted!

This message was edited May 20, 2013 9:40 PM

Quilter5bdsr

Quilter5bdsr
(Barb) Hillsboro, NH
(Zone 5a)

May 21, 2013
4:30 AM

Post #9528060

Check your email...
briarpatch18
Six Mile, SC

June 9, 2013
2:02 PM

Post #9552473

My nephew's wife, Hilda, is looking for a copy of Annie's Attic Baby Rings Layette Pattern for Boys and Girls. It was published in the late 80's or early 90's. She said this was her favorite crochet pattern and it has disappeared over the years. I found a copy for sale on Ebay but they are asking almost $25.00 (including shipping). If anyone has a copy that they are willing to share, it would be greatly appreciated. I have a lot of old patterns (cross stitch, plastic canvas, embroidery and a few pineapple crochet pattern books) that I'd be willing to share in return.

My email address is briarpatch18@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Lela

Quilter5bdsr

Quilter5bdsr
(Barb) Hillsboro, NH
(Zone 5a)

June 9, 2013
4:00 PM

Post #9552617

All I have is the blanket - nothing else.
briarpatch18
Six Mile, SC

June 9, 2013
6:27 PM

Post #9552795

Thanks, Quilter5bdsr. I'm sure she would be thrilled to have that as well.
I would be more than happy to send you money for shipping (unless it is
able to be sent as an attachment on email). I appreciate your quick
response.
briarpatch18
Six Mile, SC

June 9, 2013
6:29 PM

Post #9552798

I just told Hilda about your response. She is VERY interested
in the blanket pattern. That was the main thing that she was
looking for. Thank you sooooo much for responding.
BeckyJL
Middleburg, PA

June 17, 2013
9:41 PM

Post #9562973

I would like a copy of this pattern. How could I get one?
wdorange
Mill City, OR

August 28, 2013
5:35 PM

Post #9644277

I have most of the pattern. I am missing page 7 and am at the point of trying to finish up the bottom of the dress. If anyone could email me a copy I would most appreciate it.
paula_p
Brazoria, TX
(Zone 9b)

August 29, 2013
10:01 AM

Post #9644821

I have this pattern, dmail me.

This message was edited Sep 3, 2013 11:55 AM
Lorikel
Speonk, NY

September 2, 2013
7:28 AM

Post #9648417

I would love a copy of the baby rings layette instructions, if possible.
kitten65
Haskell, NJ

February 24, 2014
1:23 PM

Post #9775867

Hello one and all!1 I recently found out that I was going to be a Grandmother for the first time!! I am looking for Annie's Attic Baby Rings Layette. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it greatly!1 I had the pattern but cannot locate it for the life of me! I am trying to make a D-mail account. Thank you all in advance!!

This message was edited Feb 24, 2014 5:15 PM
Nana_O
Naperville, IL

March 29, 2014
11:34 AM

Post #9800543

I would love a copy of the Baby Rings blanket and layette, from the 1992 crochet pattern. If there is any way to email it to me I would greatly appreciate it. renaeodenthal@att.net
FrootLoops
Jacksonville, FL

April 8, 2014
9:17 AM

Post #9807729

I would love so much and be so grateful if someone can help me get this pattern. I'm dying to make it. Email me please midnight.madness420@gmail.com

Thank you so much in advance.
paula_p
Brazoria, TX
(Zone 9b)

June 13, 2014
7:44 AM

Post #9866964

not sure if anyone is still looking for this pattern, but if you are, send me an email address and I can send you a copy.
Lilium26
Scarborough
Canada

July 21, 2014
12:58 PM

Post #9899451

I found this website and this thread after searching for a long time for a picture I had seen on the internet, At first I didn't click it because, well it was listed as a gardening website and I figured that it might be a mistake. Now I am here in order to see if i can find what I am looking for. I am looking for a prize winning baby layette crochet pattern from annie's attic, with the red ribbon accents, as well as the suggested baby rings that popped up throughout my searches. I have looked on amazon and ebay and, they want so much for them and right now, I am not working and so desperately want them to make for my cousin. I have an entire list I plan on purchasing once I find a new job. Though if anyone has the patterns that I am talking about, I would be eternally grateful to you. Thank you very much!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Needle Arts Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Crochet! celia 23 Nov 21, 2012 4:52 AM
Society Silk Embroidery repair. Jeansgarden 5 Sep 22, 2009 7:28 PM
Hand embroidery MaryinLa 24 May 5, 2009 3:59 PM
Santa Claus mits ViolaAnn 19 May 5, 2011 12:44 PM
christening gown Joannaz 6 May 1, 2007 1:10 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America