'nother shot

Thumbnail by JustJen
Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

and another.

Thumbnail by JustJen
Monrovia, MD

How pretty....She is really cute....

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

today i noticed she seems to be really pink on the inside of her left eye. its not in the eye itself, looks to be in the area of her 3rd eyelid. i looked at all the previous pics and its there, just didnt notice it before. i'm wondering if its a flaw or is that just the way she is? wondering if i should get the vet out to look at it?
also, is she sporting eyeliner?
egads, have i got alot to learn, lol

Schroon Lake, NY(Zone 4a)

I wonder if the glare from the sun/snow is irritating? Seems to me my friends blue-eyed horse had sensitivity when young.

Fayette, MO(Zone 6a)

She is just beautiful.

Fritch, TX(Zone 6b)

i think that is typical sclera around the eyelid, normal whenever there is white over the are, also typical with paints and apps. but you might want to do a search on scelra to find a pic and make sure.

still looking cute!

Social Circle, GA(Zone 8a)

It's just coloring! You're lucky most is lined with black! That pink skin can get seriously sunburned. During the bad sun days, you may want to get her a sun mask so it doesn't get burned----you guys do get sunburned up there right? LOL ;) I met one of Lacy's son's and both his eyes are pink and most his body. They did not allow him out of the barn during the "burn" hours.....Early morning and nights only.

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

lmao, i wondering if we have summer up here or if i'm forever going to live in hoodies and levi's!!

did you get a good look at her tail?

Yes, Khaos's tail looks like that too, but his is going black/grey in the middle. I'll see if I can get a pic today! But I now know he will eventually be pure white. Probably flea-bitten too.

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

do their tails change color? for some reason i thought their tails and manes stayed the same.

They can......

Khaos's are changing because he is going to be a grey. People told me when he was born he was too dark to be a chestnut (though his base coat is still chestnut) he will turn a very very dark brown/black and start greying. He's already doing it around the eyes. I'll get some close ups today. My parents dropped in on me yesterday,took us all to dinner, and I forgot all about getting pics.

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

Beautiful babies. Her neck markings remind me of a firebreathing dragon. Now that just might be me since I have my head in the clouds so often anyway but I see the wings and tail with the head pointing in the same direction as her head, then plumes of fire in front. LOL, maybe a little too whimsical.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images