Khaos is 10 weeks!

Social Circle, GA(Zone 8a)

Khaos turned 10 weeks this past Saturday! He's getting so big! He got a new ball for his birthday! He came running, "what do you have for me?"

Thumbnail by Jenks

Hmmm....what's it smell like?

Thumbnail by Jenks

Is it dangerous?

Thumbnail by Jenks

Let me get another look at this thing he just threw....

Thumbnail by Jenks

Hey you.....

Thumbnail by Jenks
Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

So cute! We never did that for our foals but have heard of the practice. Ours had many acres to run and play in tho and I'm sure they found toys on their own.

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

Too cute!! Did he take to it?

Fancy didnt take too well to the jolly ball at first, ya know, it was gonna eat her, so we dabbed a bit of molasses on it and got her taste buds involved, lol

Our pasture is 5 acres but he wants a buddy! He's too big to play with the new baby yet....and mom is not having any rough stuff.

Jen:
Not really! Though it was fun to see him get alert and kind of spunky! Maybe I'll try to molasess!

He's getting cut on Wednesday.....ugh, I dread it!

Monrovia, MD

Poor Khaos- Ugh is right! I hope everything goes well, he is such a cutie! Does any foal like those Jolly balls- I haven't seen any foal or horse play with them...but, I didn't try the molasses....thanks for the tip....

Ya, I used to know a stallion named Michal T that loved to play with his jolly balls (that sounds good eh?) -he'd squish them flat within weeks - but he always got a new one! I have the most awesome video of Khaos' sire playing with a huge 2 foot tall ball! It's hilarious! He would even upright cones in the ring! I wish I had that on some other format besides VHS, I'd share, it's hysterical. And Fancy plays with all kinds of stuff doesn't she Jen? I think anything she can find! Shogun will play with anything-here he is when he was 2, he sometimes would roll these barrels

Thumbnail by Jenks

Then it's "hmm..... what else is there to play with?"

Thumbnail by Jenks
Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

My favorite ball, well fancys, lol, is the egg butt ball that i bought from jeffers! its soft and big.
fancy plays well with anything. i dont know how many times i've waiting for her to drop a branch that she broke off the tree. ..give her a tennis shoe, shes good for hours. Milk jugs, coke 2 liter bottles.
i dont know how many times we've had to rehand the apple ball you bought her back in stall. i think she prefers it on the ground rather than over her head, lol

khaos is just gorgeous!!

Thanks Jen! He's starting to figure it out!

Thumbnail by Jenks
Monrovia, MD

Aurora liked the orange cones to play with, she would pick them up and toss them around, she would rather make a snowball with her nose than to play with the ball- Oh I tried.....she would always stop and smell the ball and that would be it, she never tried to pick it up or anything- the jack russell dog had a blast with it....it was flat within days......

LOL! He tries to pick it up by skinning his teeth on it. When he goes for the handle, the handle rolls over against the ground and he goes back to trying to pick it up with his teeth on the ball part! LOL We have no snow to play with! He spends half the day calling to Cyn trying to get him to come to the fence.....Lacy is not having that though. How is Aurora?

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Jenks, Khaos is beautiful. He looks like he is covered in velvet. What a pretty boy!

Thank You! He has a very thick thick winter coat and seems to be holding on to it! It's slowly starting to shed out.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images