Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

The "little blue bulbs"let's see some pics?...

Cincinnati (Anderson, OH(Zone 6a)

Hi, everybody!

I am interested in finding some nice little blue bulbs to underplant with my daffs... so far I have tried chionodoxa and ipheion 'Wisley blue' with little luck with the naturalizing.

Do you have favorite little blue bloomers and any pics to show? Especially blooming in combination with other plantings?

I have read and reread Elizabeth Lawrence's "The Little Bulbs" http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/reader/0822307391/ref=sib_dp_pt/026-2147429-0063640#reader-page

but have yet to have much success with them so I would love to enjoy other's successes! lol

Thanks. t.

This message was edited Apr 1, 2006 9:02 PM

Thumbnail by tabasco
This thread has 63 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. Take a tour of our site and learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!