-
AuthorContent
NJBGardener
Riverside, CA
(Zone 9b)

April 4, 2006
4:21 AM

Post #2161918

Just thought I would share with you a picture of my adirondack chair. I have made many of these and sold them for a good sum. Hope you enjoy it.

Norma

Thumbnail by NJBGardener
Click the image for an enlarged view.

NJBGardener
Riverside, CA
(Zone 9b)

April 4, 2006
4:22 AM

Post #2161920

Here is a side view of the chair

Thumbnail by NJBGardener
Click the image for an enlarged view.

hunterboy725
Plymouth, MI

May 7, 2006
4:09 AM

Post #2255525

thats nice, where can you go to school to learn how to woodwork, i am just a youngun' interested in that kinda thing.
Stinkerweed
Fortuna, CA

June 25, 2006
7:13 AM

Post #2430744

I love this style of chair. They are comfortable and the wide arms make a side table unnecessary for a place to set a nice cold drink. In fact, the ones I was looking at last week had extra wide arms and cutouts for drink holders. I was very tempted to buy them but they are too large for my tiny little sitting area.

Yours look like they are very well built and sturdy and the finish looks great too.
pepper23
KC Metro area, MO
(Zone 6a)

June 25, 2006
3:30 PM

Post #2431389

Great job Norma!! They look great. Keep up the good work.
tango88
Tomball, TX

July 9, 2006
4:10 PM

Post #2485632

Norma --- Excellent and very comfy looking design. All the right curves in all the right places. What else do you make besides chairs?
staceysmom
(GayLynn) Appleton, WI
(Zone 5a)

July 9, 2006
4:24 PM

Post #2485674

Beautiful work! Looks like they would last a life time too. How long does it take you to make one? What kind of wood do you use? My husband dabbles in wood working and is always asking me what I want made next. Hmmmmm maybe I found his next project.

Gay Lynn
NJBGardener
Riverside, CA
(Zone 9b)

October 11, 2006
9:35 PM

Post #2808120

Hi everyone,
Thank you sooooooo much for the nice comments. I love woodworking and gardening. I am now in the midst of building a shed for my tractor. Already made one for my riding lawn mower. And it usually takes a few days to build the adirondak chair. I have made quite a few of them. In case some of you are interested I bought the pattern off of ebay. I think it was around $10.00 and it also includes a pattern of the foot stool and a table. So it wasn't to to hard to make. Just a little time consuming. I also build benches, footstools, garden benches and I have made a couple of potting tables. So thanks again for the nice comments. I bought a new computer and as soon as I get my pictures downloaded I will post them on here.

Norma

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Woodworking Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Woodworkers unite! drdon 104 Mar 26, 2007 11:23 PM
Let's see your shop! drdon 64 Feb 16, 2009 2:15 PM
extreme birdhouses and more from recycled wood cranbrook2 222 Feb 27, 2012 5:37 AM
What woodworking projects are you planning? drdon 24 Sep 2, 2009 3:28 AM
Halloween Projects ezylivin 49 Oct 13, 2009 4:08 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America