Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

Monthly Planting Guide for the PNW

Salem, OR(Zone 8a)

Look what I found! It's just what I was looking for, being a new resident here in the PNW. Thought I'd share my treasure. ;)

Renton, WA(Zone 8a)

thanks! this is great! I had done most of what was listed for April, but found a couple of items still to do!

Lakewood, WA(Zone 8a)

Great site! Thanks!

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

wonderful. thank you.

Springfield, OR(Zone 8b)

Down to Earth is a wonderful store here in Eugene.... I didn't realize that they were distributors as well. I really should stay out of this store, I go in just to 'look' but they have awfully cool 'stuff'. It's in an old building that I think was a granary. Old old. I love floors old enough to creak when you walk on them. :)

They're offering an organic gardening seminar that I'm going to try to get to this weekend.

*edited to explain that my 'here' is technically Springfield, but since you can throw a rock and hit Eugene, I consider it my 'here' as well.
This message was edited Apr 5, 2006 11:11 PM

This message was edited Apr 5, 2006 11:12 PM

Beaverton, OR(Zone 8a)

I remember the plant and feed store in La Conner Wa. Had the wood floors and I loved that old place. Have no idea if it is still there as that was fifty years ago.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.