Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Carolina Gardening: GARDNERS NEEDED IN HOT AREA OF CAROLINA(S)

Communities > Forums > Carolina Gardening
bookmark
Forum: Carolina GardeningReplies: 3, Views: 19
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
bluelytes
Olympia, WA
(Zone 8b)

April 15, 2006
6:25 PM

Post #2192749

I am trying to grow HOT peppers here in the Great Pacific NorthWet, and as you may know, it RAINS here a LOT. Also, there is not much sun either, so high quality hot pepper growth here is not possible. I know, its SO SAD!! :(

Since its not possible here, I am hoping you can assist me by growing some HOT peppers on my behalf. I will provide seed, and you provide the excellent growing area. I would be more than willing to share the peppers for your assistance.

If interested, please contact me directly to bluelytes at yahoo dot com, (I know, it looks funny, but it helps cut WAY DOWN on the SPAM), or using davesgarden email. Thank you.

Regards;
bluelytes

thripmaster
Monroe, NC
(Zone 7b)

April 18, 2006
12:26 AM

Post #2198041

you should contact critterologist. She is the queen of peppers!
Daisy0501
Aiken, SC
(Zone 8a)

April 19, 2006
6:21 PM

Post #2202879

Just sent you an email
bluelytes
Olympia, WA
(Zone 8b)

April 20, 2006
4:40 PM

Post #2205574

Daisy,
If you are the same person, you have reply to your email, and my thanx!! :) If you did not get it, please d-mail me or re-send.

Regards;
bluelytes

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Carolina Gardening Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Helllo Snoutherner 16 Apr 13, 2007 8:22 PM
Beautiful day Rosykay 14 Mar 20, 2009 11:32 PM
Flame azalea spartacusaby 20 Jun 21, 2007 4:17 AM
What is it? CarolinaTracer 6 May 5, 2007 1:05 PM
Hardiness success stories Tropicanna 102 Oct 16, 2007 7:29 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America