You have to guess what this is - it's in my garden. LOL

Saint Louis, MO(Zone 6a)

I found this when I came home from work - it's in my garden. I was laughing so hard, I had to get the camera. So, now tell me, what do you think this is. I am still ROFL.

Nope, it's not dirty. LOL

Thumbnail by crystalnurse
Southeast, NE(Zone 5a)

I don't know, but I wouldn't take a bite out of it.

Saint Louis, MO(Zone 6a)

LOL

Wichita, KS(Zone 6b)

Hrmm... It kinda looks like the south end of a pig but surely not in your garden? lol

(Zone 5a)

ROTFL!!!!!!

Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

I'm almost afraid to guess! LOL Did you spray it with Messenger? LOLOL

Saint Louis, MO(Zone 6a)

LOL - I should spray it with messenger and see what it does. Here's some more pics - LOL

Saint Louis, MO(Zone 6a)

another

Saint Louis, MO(Zone 6a)

It's the ugliest mushroom I have laid eyes on. Thanks for letting me share. LOL

Crystal

(Zone 5a)

I think that is the funniest picture I have ever seen!!

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

its almost obscene

(Zone 5a)

It is obscene! It needs little shorts!

Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

Personally I think it's very funny....even though it looks totally disgusting! Or I have a sick sense of humor just like Crystal! LOL

I wouldn't have figured out what it was if I hadn't gone to the brug forum first!

(Zone 5a)

My first thought was it looked like great great Uncle Henry's butt that I saw when I was about 4. He was old and bedridden. My great Aunt was showing my Mom his bedsores. A kid my age never saw people's butts. Made a lasting impression.

Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

Oh billyporter! I am laughing sooooo hard that tears are rolling down my face!!!

(Zone 5a)

Now I'm laughing again too!! It's the very first picture that brought tears to my eyes in the first place!

Saint Louis, MO(Zone 6a)

I am so glad that ya all enjoyed that picture. LOL. I thought it might be a little "riskeee". LOL.

BillyPorter - I am so glad that I could make you remember your great great uncle. Well, at least one part of him, lol. He'd probably laugh, too. Or, he just might be laughing now!!!

Crystal

Gravois Mills, MO(Zone 6a)

Crystal---- I agree. Some on Daves Garden get so awful uptight they resemble that mushroom at times.

(Zone 5a)

Crystal, I love a good laugh more than anything and I am so bumping this in the future!

I barely remember him, but I actually have the bed he slept in. It's a pull-down Murphys bed.

Saint Louis, MO(Zone 6a)

Those beds are sooo awesome!!! I collect antiques and have seen quite a few of them. I'm just waiting for the most ornate one that I can find. Does yours still have the springs/mattress? Have a pic?

I've an antique bed from the 1800's, high back with arches and birds. I didn't realize how short beds (and people) were back then. I had to add extenders to fit our regular full size mattress.

Crystal

(Zone 5a)

The original springs were replaced with heavy army springs. I think the thin cotton batting mattress is original. My great aunt can date it to 1923, when she was married. The quilt is very old and yes people were shorter!

Thumbnail by billyporter
Saint Louis, MO(Zone 6a)

Oh, that is beautiful! Beautiful woodwork. One of these days, I will get one. I just love it that you have the history on yours and that it belonged to someone in your family.

I've my mom and dad's antique kitchen table, really pretty, I refinished it. I know your not supposed to refinish antiques, but it was a must do. There is another story that goes along with this - but we'll do it another time. It's a doooozzzy.

I also have my Grandma's cedar chest, lots of history in there. I remember snooping in it when I was a kid. LOL. I just remember we weren't supposed to be in there - and like most kids - it just makes you want to see what they are "hiding". So, everytime they looked away, we were opening it. LOL. Nothing much in there but pictures. LOL. Those were good times.

Thanks for showing us your Murphy Bed and for opening it up. It's a great piece of furniture.

Crystal

Edited to keep the thread light.

This message was edited May 16, 2006 7:14 AM

(Zone 5a)

Thank you and you're welcome. DH refinished an oak bureau that is old. An antique dealer would do the same. I'll bet your table is beautiful! So sad for your Dad.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Am I the only one that saw a nipple? I thought that woman had really rounded shoulders.

Susan

Saint Louis, MO(Zone 6a)

LOL, when I showed my 17yr old son the picture, he too, thought it was a pair of breast. LOL. I didn't even see it till he pointed that out. LOL.

This pic has been a lot of fun!~!!!!!

(Zone 5a)

Oh my!

Well if I would have thought like your son about that picture I would have figured the owner to be late 50's are better.

Saint Louis, MO(Zone 6a)

Geez, sure hope mine don't look like that in my late 50's.!! LOL. Yikes!!! Time to go workout!

Ballwin, MO

I would say the owner of those would have to be ample boosumed, to say the least! And part of the bra burning generation!! I showed this pic to hubby and we laughed for days! Thanks for sharing this!

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

It looked like grannys boobs to me LOL

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

I agree with tazzy. Looks like granny boobs. It also looks like a malformed butt. LOL. It looks like anything but what it is.

Saint Louis, MO(Zone 6a)

I'm so glad that everyone loves this pic, I still find it funny. Butt, aren't ya all tired of opening this forum and seeing that big ugly picture? LOL

Nope!! I we need a laugh all we have to do is come on here and look at that picture. I love to come on here and show it off.

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

That's hilarious...heehee

(Zone 5a)

Never! It's funny everytime! I'm always going to bump it when it gets buried!

Saint Louis, MO(Zone 6a)

You all are soooo funny! LOL!!!

crystal---- Maybe some find the picture very exciting.

(Zone 5a)

ROTFL!!!

You have to admit the picture is unique.

(Zone 5a)

I'm glad Mother Nature has a sense of humor!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.