Germany in August 2006

Mint Hill, NC(Zone 7a)

Need some suggestions for some things to do with my almost 16 yr old daughter who is already complaining that 'it's not going to be fun' because she is going with us.... Only child syndrome. We will have around 10 days there maybe less is we spend more time in England. Please help or I will leave her at the Airport!!! Just kidding

Scott County, KY(Zone 5b)

I'll love to hear how this turned out. I just started looking at this forum TODAY.

I have nieces/nephews in Germany, and could have offered some ideas how to deal with difficult young females.

There is no end to the fun that youngsters can have in Germany (as long as their parents seem to disapprove).

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

LOL

Mint Hill, NC(Zone 7a)

Sorry I have not been on here for awhile the vacation was great. Didn't have to leave the kid anywhere or feel the need to. She got to drink a beer(a small one), and shop in Munich like she needed more clothes.
We started in Munich drove to Garmisch(near Austrian border) then drove west to Triberg area(bought a cuckoo clock) then north to Trier(watched part of a rally race there), then back to Amberg (north of Munich south of Nurnberg) and then flew out of Munich we were there for 11 days it was awesome but rained every single day and was not any warmer than 75 degrees F. But we had an awesome time and wished we could have stayed.
London was OK we got flew out a few days after they caught the terrorists we were in Germany in a town where few spoke English, when we went to the town to buy a clock the man who owned the shop told us about it. It was a lot of hurry up and wait at Heathrow, Munich ran much smoother and quicker with better security in my opinion.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images