Photo by Melody

Geraniums, Pelargoniums and Erodiums: Where to buy online?

Communities > Forums > Geraniums, Pelargoniums and Erodiums
bookmark
Forum: Geraniums, Pelargoniums and ErodiumsReplies: 5, Views: 51
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
DanceyTx
Midway, TX
(Zone 8b)

June 7, 2006
8:44 PM

Post #2363329

Where are the best nurseries to buy scented geraniums online? I will never find what I want here locally. I have PaPa Geno's bookmarked. He has some beautiful ones.
kathy_ann
Judsonia, AR
(Zone 7b)

June 7, 2006
9:34 PM

Post #2363490

I am going to place an order here after vacation, some folks have said they are good to deal with

http://geraniaceae.com/geraniums/

I"ve bought from www.hobbsfarm this year, and have gotten wonderful plants

I've bought from www.papagenos this year, had a little trouble receiving the right plants, but they fixed the order and I was pleased then.

Someone mentioned www.possumcreek.com but I think their all out

someone else mentioned here, not familiar with possum creek or blue fox, not sure if blue fox sells scented ones.

http://www.bluefoxfarm.com/

In my opinion, hobbs farm is the best so far for me. I'll let you know when I order from
http://geraniaceae.com/geraniums/ how their plants are, but it will be july whenI order.

hope this helps

kathy
DanceyTx
Midway, TX
(Zone 8b)

June 7, 2006
10:11 PM

Post #2363628

Thanks a lot Kathy. Yes this is a big help to me. ;) I've bookmarked them.

kathy_ann
Judsonia, AR
(Zone 7b)

June 7, 2006
10:16 PM

Post #2363644

your welcome
Spider07
Lilburn, GA

June 7, 2006
11:03 PM

Post #2363811

Blue Fox sells hybrids. they have the lovely dwarfs and miniatures. i place an order with them and am waiting for shipping. the lady there is great!

Possum creek;s owner is a lovely lady. They are a bit short of stuff at this time fo the year.
IO1
Waaaay Down South, GA

June 22, 2006
5:56 AM

Post #2419164

I placed an order with Possum Creek and was pleased with my plants and shipping times. The plants arrived in good condition. Only one of them looked a little less than I had hoped for, but I potted it right up and put it in my "intensive care" section of my garden. :-) It's now doing fine. I would do business with them again. I was notified by Dmail when my package was shipped and was given a tracking number. I was extremely pleased with the service I received.
~Elaine~

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Geraniums, Pelargoniums and Erodiums Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Never grew these before.. Brugie 21 May 3, 2007 2:20 PM
Visions Light Pink echoes 5 May 4, 2009 8:38 PM
Overwintering - dumb question, I know AlohaHoya 28 Mar 19, 2007 4:00 PM
Hardy Geranium resource links, info, and pics? tabasco 46 Jul 26, 2007 7:26 PM
Plain ole standard geranium....how cold can i let them get?? sticks_n_stones 12 Mar 30, 2007 2:12 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America