Off to the beach!

Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

Went to the beach and got a few shots of my son and nephew playing in the surf!

Thumbnail by magoobu
Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

A friend came along as well Henry had a great time with her too!

Thumbnail by magoobu
Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

anyone who knows me knows I have this thing about getting cute shots from the backs of kids playing not sure why I love them so but it is more the feeling of how the shot comes across like spying on a special moment!

Thumbnail by magoobu
Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

of course I do try to get a few of their faces lol

I just still am not the look at the camera person more the feeling of the moment!

Thumbnail by magoobu
Santa Fe, TX(Zone 9b)

You did well, Mags. Which beach is this?

Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

Thhnk you Trois!

This is Ocean City Maryland we have a condo on the beach there- or my in-laws do and rarely use it

we always enjoy our time there

Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

another of the boys they were quite full of themselves!!! acting like superheroes!

Thumbnail by magoobu
Santa Fe, TX(Zone 9b)

Boys do that.

Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

yes they certainly do! a lot of fun to re-live the beach adventure through a child's eye!

Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

one of my favorite shots from the beach you have seen many times Trois but I always loved this one... might even blow this up and frame it!

Thumbnail by magoobu
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Great pictures magoobu!! keep on taking them so you can look back on them in the future and remember the good times. I do that all the time with pictures of my brothers. They grew up way too fast!!

Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

Thank you Pepper very nice of you to take a look! I know it is wonderful to watch how the grow!!!!

Mayfield, KY(Zone 7b)

Those are WONDERFUL pics. Looks like a great time.I love the black and white and the one with them on their bellies. I bet they had a blast

Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

Thank you Janet they sure did!

We leave this coming Thursday to go back to the beach for 2 weeks this time and some relaxing times! Not as many guests joining us but family staying in the condo below with their 7 year old son so lots of good times I am sure will be had LOL

Mayfield, KY(Zone 7b)

That sounds like so much fun. I know everyone will have a great time.

Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

Yes we will I cannot wait-- my only concern when I leave is Opus and his thunder issues drives me insane worrying about him.... and the fact that Skillet has decided to start EATING chairs and sofas!!! May have to return her LMAO!!!!

Balotesti, Romania(Zone 5a)

Anne, just saw the pics, they are great! What sweet little kids !

Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

Thanks!!!!! :-) I have some more I will post from this last trip too!

Please, do ! I'll post some of mine too,on this forum !

Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

Sandcastle shot LOL

Thumbnail by magoobu

Wow, what a big hole ! Who dug it ?

Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

The teenager dig the hole for the smaller kids!!!! Then a grown up decided to have a seat LOL

Thumbnail by magoobu
Westford, MA(Zone 5b)

Magoobu exactly know the feeling of catching the kids in a private moment of thoughts. Here is my nephew on a beach in Marshfield Mass in August.

Thumbnail by sedum37
Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

I LOVE It!!!!! I just adore those kind of shots brings me right tehre into the moment!!!!!

So sweet ! I love those pics too ! How about this little guy ? He was a child from our hotel, about 2 years old and he was carrying water from the sea, to a hole his mom dug for him in the sand. Here he just stopped to break a sand castle!LOL

Thumbnail by adinamiti
Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

Great shot I love kids at the beach !!!

Thumbnail by magoobu
Mayfield, KY(Zone 7b)

Great pictures Adina and Anne!! It looks like a wonderful time was had by all

How old is your son,Anne ?
Thanks, Janet !

This message was edited Sep 13, 2006 12:13 PM

Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

In that last shot he was 4 and now he is 6 and a half he would make sure to say LOL

Thumbnail by magoobu
Mayfield, KY(Zone 7b)

That is a great picture. You are making some good memories with your son. As always, he is a doll!

A doll looking very much alike his mother ! God bless his heart !

Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

AWWW thanks both of you that is very swet of you to say!!!!

Thumbnail by magoobu

Anne, seeing your son in these pictures, reminded me of the times when my children were at his age and loved to stay in the sea,all day long !Andreea was 4 and Ionut 2...they were such sweet kids, back then !LOL

This message was edited Sep 14, 2006 11:43 AM

Thumbnail by adinamiti

They were an year older, back in 1990 ! We've stayed at the Savoy hotel, a 4 stars hotel now-a-days, very good back then too ! Only, now we can't afford it anymore ! Only foreigners come here, they have more money ! One of our old friends, living in Germany, stayed at Savoy, 2 years ago and we went to see him at the hotel. It's more beautiful than it was when we stayed there, very modern.
Our children still remember how we've taught them, in case they would have gotten lost on the beach, the address where they were living : Savoy hotel , room 102 !LOL

Thumbnail by adinamiti

This is a year later, Andreea has just finished first grade !

Thumbnail by adinamiti

And this is the last time they went on vacation with us, in 2001 !
These children ! I think you'll recognize them ! The other 2 boys were the children of our friends.
Sorry to have been hyjacking your thread,Anne! You've awakened some sweet memories !
Adina

This message was edited Sep 14, 2006 12:19 PM

Thumbnail by adinamiti
Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

Oh I love all those shots what great looking kids wonderful memoreis!!! No hijacking here all just sharing some great beach fun!!!!!!

Speaking of beach fun, here is me, last summer, on a very cold day, folded in both mine and DH's towels !

Thumbnail by adinamiti
Phoenix, MD(Zone 7a)

LOL I love it and I love those days sitting on the beach keeping warm in the cool air!!!!!

Mayfield, KY(Zone 7b)

Those are some precious little guys you have there Adina. I bet they hate when you show their baby pics. Everyone does, or at least I should say I hate it when my mom does that. Very special memories I know.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images