Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

Its a small step.

Burlington, ON

Yesterday I spoke to the owner of my favourite nursery.
Everyone in my area carries the same Brugs from the same supplier, a total of 4 colours/types/.
I have convinced her to look into expanding the stock that she carries. She grows most of her own annuals and perennials and seemed keen to try some of the other Brugs.
I have to print out some pics and suppliers for her to research, but I came away with a good feeling about this.
It would be nice not to have to droole over the computer anymore LOL.
The cuttings I took 7 days ago still all look healthy and erect, even the 4 leaves that I tried. I know its early to claim success but I am hopeful.

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8b)

Good for you RA! Now if you could get 3 or 4 hundred more growers we'd be in business!!!. Right now, I've been relying on the kindness of strangers (and there are many, our good American friends have bottomless generosity) and people that make me pay for phytosanitary certificates. Hope you gave your favourite nursery pictures of the ones I NEED!
Will email tomorrow

Burlington, ON

Will do Karma.
Since these are my first cuttungs (have only air layered in the past). if I have some failures, it most likely will be due to the grower, not the method LOL.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.