I got one!!!!!

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

Oh boy, I have my very first brug bloom!!!!! I have never had these before and it it so beautiful. I have no idea what it is called but it is kinda light pink. I show everybody that pulls into my yard. My son and daughters friends (age 17-19) really think that I have gone off the deep end, so I thought I would tell you guys. I know you will understand that I am not crazy!!!!! I really have to get a camera now!!!!!! sue

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I'm so excited for you!!!! At least take regular pictures!! You can scan them or get them on somehow! I will probably faint dead away when I get my first, so please let me share your excitement so I can be better prepared. How did it smell????

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Oh I have been bitten by the brug bug. Soon will be making the jump to actually try one.

this company will develop your film and put a set on pics on the internet for you if your interested in that option. http://www.photoalley.com

Can you tell I am dying to see your brugs.
Sandy

This message was edited Friday, Jul 20th 10:32 AM

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Removed by member request

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

Thanks guys!!!! I will get some pic's today, and then see if my son will show me how to get them on DG. It is a wonderful smell KHT! I think I might just have to sleep with it tonight so nobody hurts it! (just kidding)?????? sue

FSH, TX

Ruby42,
If one has to be bitten what better bug than a Brug bug to be bitten by? Fragrance, beauty....nothing could be finer.

Midland, MI(Zone 5a)

Ruby,,,,,,,,, Jumping for joy with you!!! There is nothing like seeing your first brug bloom!!!!!!!! My treat was a double white this summer........ It's exhilerating!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images