Photo by Melody

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: DC houseplant people?

Communities > Forums > Mid-Atlantic Gardening
bookmark
Forum: Mid-Atlantic GardeningReplies: 4, Views: 55
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Keyring
DC metro, VA
(Zone 7b)

July 9, 2006
5:48 PM

Post #2485923

would anyone be interested in a mini mini roundup in DC (inside the beltway) for houseplants? Just thought I'd throw this out there because I would love something like this... being an apartment grower and all... I've been watching the Jenna/VA roundup thread with envy - I don't think I can make it that far out.
hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA

July 9, 2006
6:00 PM

Post #2485948

Keyring, it's not a bad drive from Arlington to Jenna's house at all and it's a beautiful drive. One of the people who attended the last one came out from Alexandria.
Keyring
DC metro, VA
(Zone 7b)

July 9, 2006
6:25 PM

Post #2485988

oh, I don't doubt it's a nice drive. I can't take such chunks of time out of my weekends, though - unfortunately. (Work and things get in the way.) And I guess I just wonder if there are others as nutty as me - apartment growing has its share of issues.

now that I think about it, I'm getting a sense of deja vu. Maybe I've suggested something like this already... hmm...
hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA

July 9, 2006
7:01 PM

Post #2486070

Any kind of swap is going to pretty much take up a day. It's really not that far.

What's the best way from Arlington, y'all? Beltway to 66 to 15 to 211? It's highways all the way, no narrow winding country roads.
andidandi
Arlington, VA

July 18, 2006
7:13 AM

Post #2518309

Possibly, if there is interest. I'm in the same boat re time and space for growing.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Mid-Atlantic Gardening Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening forum Terry 51 Jan 6, 2009 12:54 AM
Happy Hollow trip in MD who's in??? magoobu 48 Apr 26, 2007 12:41 PM
rocks??? nikki_conway 68 Jan 18, 2011 6:26 PM
Liriope - evergreen here? pennefeather 18 Aug 2, 2010 6:18 AM
Pineapple sage recipe to share. ladygardener1 18 Nov 5, 2010 4:03 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America