Photo by Melody

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Hello from Homer Alaska to you all!

Communities > Forums > Mid-Atlantic Gardening
bookmark
Forum: Mid-Atlantic GardeningReplies: 2, Views: 43
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent

Gitagal

Gitagal
Baltimore, MD
(Zone 7a)

July 12, 2006
5:50 AM

Post #2496046

Hi!

I am vacationing with my sister here in this beautiful part of the World! I will be here for 2 weeks and NOT back home in Baltimore until July 25th! Doing a "red-eye" all the way home from Seattle, where i will be stopping over to say "Hi!" to my youngest daughter.

It has been very summery here (low 70's) and we have covered a lot of ground. The other two guests are our cousins from Latvia and my Sister has a pile of stuff planned for us all to do. I will be ALL POOPED when I get home, BUT--I sure will have a bunch of awsome pictures to share!!! I am lugging TWO cameras with me everywhere--my regular and my digital, just so I can share!!!!

Thinking of you all "back home".

Gita
levilyla
Baltimore, MD
(Zone 7a)

July 12, 2006
1:06 PM

Post #2496600

my brother and sister in law just got back from there and loved it...have a wonderful time!
stripetail
Front Royal, VA

July 12, 2006
6:52 PM

Post #2497832

Woo Hoo! I'll be looking forward to seeing those pics. Have always wanted to visit Alaska. Used to live in the Northwest and met so many people from there. Have fun!

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Mid-Atlantic Gardening Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the Mid-Atlantic Gardening forum Terry 51 Jan 6, 2009 12:54 AM
Happy Hollow trip in MD who's in??? magoobu 48 Apr 26, 2007 12:41 PM
rocks??? nikki_conway 68 Jan 18, 2011 6:26 PM
Liriope - evergreen here? pennefeather 18 Aug 2, 2010 6:18 AM
Pineapple sage recipe to share. ladygardener1 18 Nov 5, 2010 4:03 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America