Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Geraniums, Pelargoniums and Erodiums: Vancouver Centennial

Communities > Forums > Geraniums, Pelargoniums and Erodiums
bookmark
Forum: Geraniums, Pelargoniums and ErodiumsReplies: 4, Views: 44
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
gardenmart
Saugus, MA
(Zone 6b)

July 23, 2006
5:28 PM

Post #2538213

Here's a picture of my 'Vancouver Centennial' in full summer color. I took the photo this morning. This VC is over 8 years old and has produced many cuttings. I am going to have to repot it soon as the basket it is in is disintegrating. I love the basket, too and had that for about 7 years with the VC in it.
Martha

Thumbnail by gardenmart
Click the image for an enlarged view.

begoniacrazii
Northern California, CA
(Zone 9a)

July 23, 2006
5:45 PM

Post #2538293

Love it! I have one similar. Who's the nifty one on the left of it. Those are neat leaves on that one.
gardenmart
Saugus, MA
(Zone 6b)

July 23, 2006
5:52 PM

Post #2538313

It doesn't have a name {Well, it probably does, but I never knew it}. I bring in some of the ordinary bedding ones for the winter and this one has bright red flowers, but I did buy it for the duck footed leaf shape! But it came in a 4" pot from one of our local nurseries without a name. I bought it about 2 years ago. I have been working my way through the indoor geraniums for the past 2 weeks, repotting, trimming, etc.
Martha
Spider07
Lilburn, GA

July 23, 2006
5:55 PM

Post #2538319

they are lovely Martha.
DanceyTx
Midway, TX
(Zone 8b)

July 24, 2006
12:34 AM

Post #2539582

Martha those are beautiful! I love the leaves as well as the blooms.

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Geraniums, Pelargoniums and Erodiums Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Never grew these before.. Brugie 21 May 3, 2007 2:20 PM
Visions Light Pink echoes 5 May 4, 2009 8:38 PM
Overwintering - dumb question, I know AlohaHoya 28 Mar 19, 2007 4:00 PM
Hardy Geranium resource links, info, and pics? tabasco 46 Jul 26, 2007 7:26 PM
Plain ole standard geranium....how cold can i let them get?? sticks_n_stones 12 Mar 30, 2007 2:12 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America