A few of them

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

I adore these. I never grew them in MS, frankly i don't remember ever seeing too many of them for sale. Here in NY, they are everywhere!

I somehow think they are my new addiction!

I adore this one. The tag only said "Pink minicascade"

Thumbnail by JustJen
Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

ugh what happened?

Thumbnail by JustJen
Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

bbl need to adjust, obviously, lol

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

much better. See how small the leaves are?

This message was edited Aug 12, 2006 11:39 AM

Thumbnail by JustJen
Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

last time to try this one

Thumbnail by JustJen
Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

this is a neat one. the white branch (i know theres a name for it, lol) is actually flowering. The main plant has a reddish flower and the white branch has a pink flower. Cool, eh?

Thumbnail by JustJen
Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

The 2 flowers compared

Thumbnail by JustJen
Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

Thumbnail by JustJen
Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

This one is neat in that it grows tufts of leaves after the flower is spent. Awful flower color, but the leaves make it worth while.

Thumbnail by JustJen
Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

Those are some lovely pelargonium. I wish they did well here in Seward. Our climate is pretty wet and cool for them, but I just love a clay pot of bright red ones! The ivy varieties are lovely draping in baskets, too. I started several varieties of pelargonium under lights in my basement this winter. I had to start them in December in order to have them in bud by June, but I sold every one! I had planned to save a couple for myself, but forgot, but it is just as well, since we haven't had the weather for them to do well.

Columbia Heights, MN(Zone 4a)

Weezingreens - The Regals like cooler weather, that's why they look so great in the spring. They needs cool nights to keep blooming.

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

I'm not very smart about pelargoniums. I started the Ringo series from seed because I could purchase individual colors and they were supposed to be early bloomers. Our season is short here. I believe they are also zonal, so the pretty leaves make it easier to wait for blooms. I'll have to check to see if I can order seeds for the Regals.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.