RAIN! RAIN! BEAUTIFUL RAIN!

Madison, MS

It's RAINING!!! Yeah! I knew if I went out there and started watering by the time I finished it would finally come and it's HERE!!! and by the way the radar looks there's some more a coming!!! Maybe the weatherman got it right this time and we'll get the 80 % tomorrow also! I'm so happy!! Michelle

Floyd, VA(Zone 6b)

Michelle, I am soooo envious of you. Here in Richmond we are going on mandatory water restrictions. Our James River which supplies the city and several counties with much of their water has dwindled to a trickle. I think I could walk across it on the exposed rocks now.

In addition, we have had no rain to speak of in quite a while. There is a hint that we might get rain Monday or Tuesday, but usually that forcast vanishes as we get close to it. Last year was just as bad with temps in the low 100s and high 90s and no real rain relief. There are fields of corn that are brown and brittle; I don't know what the farmers are going to do.

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Tropical storm on the way. They tend to bring us quite a bit of rain. The weather has been fairly mild the last few days. Felt like spring to me. Nice, not too hot, cool breeze. I thought it was perfect, but I do tend to be cold when the temp drops below 75.

Philadelphia, MS(Zone 7b)

Hey, guys. You know that big swatch of "clear skies" on the weather map in central MS - that's us. foggy this A.M - no rain in sight.

Madison, MS

It's raining again, I wasn't sure if we were going to get that 80% chance or not, but it's finally here. Who else is getting some rain?

Philadelphia, MS(Zone 7b)

Clouds, beautiful clouds, but not a drop of rain! At least the clouds kept the sun from roasting us today! Michelle, I really am glad for ya'll about the rain - just a little green with envy!

Madison, MS

Well, my rain was short lived - it was well worth it, but short lived!

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Hey, we are getting some (finaly) and it's pouring LOL Of course, I watered early today. Figures, eh? LOL

Madison, MS

That always seems to make it come - but whatever works!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.