Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
Peppersmom
Kansas City, MO

October 2, 2006
1:34 AM

Post #2777105

Hi I'm from the KC area in the north part of it in a little community known as Gladstone MO. I've always loved gardening and used to garden in a big way when my kids were still home. Now it's just me and I don't garden on a large scale but I still love my flower beds, small veggie garden and of course my house plants. I'm looking forward to getting aquainted with y'all, and sharing gardening experiences. I also belong to the northland gardening society.
hope43
Tulsa, OK
(Zone 7a)

October 2, 2006
10:00 PM

Post #2779639

Hi welcome glad to have you here with us all..
pepper23
KC Metro area, MO
(Zone 6a)

October 2, 2006
11:54 PM

Post #2779990

Funny you should choose that username considering mine. LOL. Welcome!! You will have a blast on here and learn new things all the time.

Amanda
KayJones
Panama City Beach, FL
(Zone 8b)

October 2, 2006
11:55 PM

Post #2779991

Hi, neighbor! I am in Lee's Summit. Dmail me any time for a get-together.
garden6
Lansing, KS
(Zone 5b)

October 3, 2006
12:58 AM

Post #2780170

Welcome Peppersmom, you'll have so much fun learning, growing and with your experience sharing garden tidbits and advice. Such lively people and conversations in and out of the garden! ;0)
leaflady
Hughesville, MO
(Zone 5a)

October 3, 2006
1:23 AM

Post #2780223

Hello, Peppersmom, I thought for a moment that Pepper23's mom had decided to join us. But the 2 of you live quite a ways apart and she still lives at home.

We will welcome all advice and input you can give when the times arise. Also feel free to ask any questions and just chat with us. We love day to day posts on the various threads. It helps us to all stay in touch and keep up with the rest of the world.

Many of us have downsized our food gardens and inlarged our flower/shrub/tree type gardening.

GOD bless and keep you and yours.
pepper23
KC Metro area, MO
(Zone 6a)

October 3, 2006
1:47 AM

Post #2780307

I KNEW someone was gonna say something!!! I was just waiting for that moment. Never thought it would be you EvaMae!! LOL. My mom thinks its funny also and said to tell ya'll that it is not her. lol.
Peppersmom
Kansas City, MO

October 3, 2006
2:03 AM

Post #2780346

:-) well my Pepper is my african grey parrot :) altho I'm probably old enough to be Pepper23's mom LOL. and Kay Jones what is Dmail? I've never used that before. by the way my name is Bernie (short for Bernice).
AuntB
NE, KS
(Zone 5b)

October 3, 2006
1:36 PM

Post #2781637

Hi & Welcome Bernie, I'm Sweet Pea's mom (amazon red-lored)... click on KayJones (or whomever you want to dmail) and you will have the opportunity to "send KayJones message". Your dmail showing all your "letters" is on the blue bar at the top of the page... Welcome to DG! -B

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Central Midwest Gardening Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
You have to guess what this is - it's in my garden. LOL crystalnurse 181 Sep 22, 2010 10:54 AM
dahlias-How to store allysgram 18 Apr 18, 2007 4:39 PM
Stargazer Lily Bulbs Question cedarnest 19 Jul 3, 2007 8:42 PM
Let's go gardening! Terry 11 May 13, 2008 1:11 AM
Speaking of winter MaryinLa 5 Mar 3, 2007 2:28 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America