shropshire

toronto, Canada

to ginnylin
Where to you fit into the Shropshire line.? My father was a Charles Shropshire. Only one came from England the rest where born here

Blyth, ON(Zone 5b)

Hi hussar. Sorry for the delayed response. It had been so long with no feedback that I finally "unwatched" this forum.

My maternal great-grandfather was one of the Charles Shropshire's. He married Lily Maloney. Their daughter Violet May was my grandmother.

If you can confirm that we are speaking of the same family I would love to exchange further information with you.

toronto, Canada

Hi Ginnylynn,
Or should I say cousin, Charles your Great Grandfather was my Grand father and Violet was my Aunt she was the sister of my father Charles, who passed away a year and a half ago at the age of ninety two. I remember your Grand mother, she visted us in Newmarket in the late fortys or early fifties.
My dad and mom Mildred use to vist her, I think it was down around London or Windsor. Oh by the way my name is James although every one calls me Jim and I live in Toronto. I just stumbled over this form and saw your message, I thought the chances of a connection where strong . How many people have the name of Shropshire. As far as I know all the Shrops in Canada are connect one way or the other.
If your interested in the Family tree as such I have some information going back to ...Yes .....Charles the frist Shrop to come over to Canada.

Sincerly
Jim.

Blyth, ON(Zone 5b)

DMail coming your way in a minute :-)

toronto, Canada

Hi Ginnylynn,
Having trouble with email, D mail on it'a way.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.