moving to N.C. we think Chapel Hill Area....Is it a nice!

Grosse Pointe, MI

Hello,
Looking for people that live near Raleigh N.C. Chapel Hill area. Would love to talk to you about the positives and negative re: this city.

Thanks,

Tina

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi tina,
I'm not far from that area, look on the map for Pearisburg, VA - (in the SW part of VA). I'm sure the area, not that I know any details of the town, but the general area will provide a kind, loving, family area. Why the move?
Kathy

Vienna, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi Tina, my brother and his family just moved to Chapel Hill and really like it. Check out the Camellia Forest Nursery also Niche Gardens. Whenever I talk to them now, the first topic is always the garden.

This message was edited Oct 16, 2006 8:35 AM

Santa Ana, CA(Zone 9b)

I had a DELIGHTFUL time in the hamlet Frosty, not far from (south, I believe) Chapel Hill, in ab. 1980... attended an honest-to-gosh quilting bee (that was also a potluck with purpose of organizing a Neighborhood Watch group) and ate my first scuppernongs.

Stayed a few weeks with some friends (who no longer live there) -- not long enough to give you any tips, but long enough to come to appreciate the piedmont area (had only visited the Smokies before that) -- *Beautiful!*

Many trees and wildlife. Watch out for poison ivy, though!

~'spin!~

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.