double white with a light yellow picotee edge

Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7b)

I'm not sure just where this one came from..perhaps seeds that I had.. is this coloration just from the cross.. or perhaps an environmental/food thing .. Gordon

Thumbnail by GordonHawk
Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

That's really pretty Gordon! If it makes a seed pod I'd sure love to have some!

X

Texas/Okla central b, United States(Zone 7b)

yes, me too..I am sure I have something we might trade seed from

Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7b)

OK.I'd been deaheading it...but I'd allowed an early pod to develop...since there is some interest in it...I'll let afew more develop...it had a dozen blooms today..comming on and phaseing out.. I'll post again when they are ripe and send them out.. Gordon

Hooks, TX

Please include me on a list for seeds. I will send a sasbe when you are ready to mail them.
thanks,
Louise

Stockdale, TX(Zone 9a)

I would love to have a few seeds too if you get enough :) Need to update my list-is there anything you're looking for in trade?
Thanks!

Jacksonville, TX(Zone 8a)

I too would LOVE to be on the list.
I had a very similar Datura like this several years ago and just loved it.
And - I have ALL kinds of seeds, just no list. So, if you will let me know what types of plants you are interested in, I'll give you a semi-list.

Thanks so much,
Emma

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

me too please.

Doris

Cincinnati, OH

Mee tooo?

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Me seven...LOL...that is yummy!

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Ok me eight please!! That is beautiful!!

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

Me nine. OK

Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7b)

OK.. I'll post here... there was one good seed pod..although I think the plant still lives.. bit I do have one .. harvested a few weeks ago ..
So for the really interested ones.. send me your stamped self addressed envelopes [SSAE] I'll write each one listed here..giving my address.. I'd post it ... I'd love to see what someone would do with my identity..
Gordon

Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7b)

Ok Ya'll have been notified..if there are any others that wish to request seeds.. write now or forever hold your peace.. Gordon

Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7b)

OH..any folks wishing to trade seeds for these..include a phone # and good time to call...and I'll call and see what it is that you have that might interest me.. seems easier than writting back and forth... [ but ifyou'd rather...startme off ] I've flat rate free calls with Vonage...it seems to be working wonderfully.. Gordon

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images