Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Nut Wizard

Lisbon, IA(Zone 5a)

I got a new tool. It's the most amazing thing. I have a front yard full of Black Walnut trees and you know what they bring, nuts. Well, for years they've always been a pain come fall. You have to either rake them up, pick them up or hope a hungry hoard of squirrels invades your property and takes them all way. I really only wanted to pick them up out of my flower beds and the first front yard, but it was never fun. So I accidentally came across this device called Nut Wizard. This thing is amazing. I picked up 5 five gallon pails of nuts in about 20 minutes. And best of all, it will work for apples too. ;) They have them in various sizes for different size nuts. Check it out.

Diann

ps. I have no affiliation with Nut Wizard or anybody associated with it, other than the fact they got some of my money. ;)

http://www.nutwizard.com/

Poquoson, VA(Zone 7b)

Neat! I want one for those annoying gumballs in my yard!

Indianapolis, IN(Zone 5b)

I have one, and it's easier to rake the gumballs than use it. It doesn't hold very many.

Suzy

Lisbon, IA(Zone 5a)

I wouldn't know about gumballs, I just use mine for black walnuts at this point. Next year I'll let you know how it does with apples....

Diann

Medway, MA(Zone 5b)

Diann, one year later - do you still like the Nut Wizard? I have the walnuts and acorns all over my yard - I hate walking on bumps in the grass! - Sue

Lisbon, IA(Zone 5a)

Yes, I do. :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.