Free Accessory Patterns

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8b)

Free software to make hats, bags, footwear -
http://www.wildginger.com/products/wildthings.htm

(Other features on the site do have costs.)

Yuska

TAYLOR, TX(Zone 8a)

Kool! Thanks.

Okeechobee, FL(Zone 10a)

Wow, that's quite a site. They sell programs that allow you to put in your own measurements and then it will print out a pattern on multiple pieces of paper that you tape togeather and proceed.
Has anyone ever used one of these programs?
Sidney

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8b)

No, I haven't yet - need to spend less time on the 'puter and more time sewing!

Mid-Michigan, MI(Zone 5b)

Has anyone downloaded this yet? *bump*

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8b)

MsKatt, I am chagrined to admit I haven't! Thanks for the reminder...I have the site's icon on my desktop and still seem to miss using it. Currently both my printers have programming problems that I haven't been able to resolve, but I'm putting a "sticky" note here on my monitor base to remind me to "get with it"!

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

what a fun site, thanks for posting it. I will have to figure out how to use it......

Selma, OR

Looks like a pretty nifty site. Can't wait to try some of the projects. Thanks for the heads up.

Kissimmee, FL

This free software will be fun to work with. Thanks for the info.

(Linda) Winfield, KS(Zone 6a)

I downloaded it and can't wait to play with it. I am in the middle of making some placematts and want to finish them first, I am so close to being done with them, need to get the back cut and sewn on.

Thumbnail by 2pugdogs
Rock Hill, SC(Zone 7b)

Pugs...what cute frogs! My boys would love that even with the flowers. I am a gardener so I am trying to teach my boys...the little ones...what flowers are what. They may be able to impress a girl when they know a pansy from a daffodill. lol

(Linda) Winfield, KS(Zone 6a)

Thanks pinkpoodlegirl.

Slidell, LA

Another Great Site to Visit for accessories.

www.InnovativeSewing.com

(Zone 7a)

Another Newbie Thankyou, Yuska

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.