baby lamb born yesterday

Alfred, ON(Zone 4b)

I share this picture of our newest lamb, she was born yesterday Nov7.
I was not expecting a lamb so soon. but I'm glad since it was a warm day.
last year Pride had a lamb that was blind and she did not take care of the baby, so Noel the baby from last year spend 2 months inside the house, she was wearing diapers when she was out of the box *LOL*
anyways this baby is perfect and it's a female *LOL* yehhhhhhhhhhhh
Carmen

here you can see picture of Noel in diapers ;)
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=zameluzza

Thumbnail by zameluzza
Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

I went to look at the lamb in diapers, oh my, that is cute. I'm glad this year's little surprise is healthy! I especially liked the picture of the cat rubbing on the sheep's nose.

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

The pictures of Noel are so precious. Is he still with you? I've threatened to diaper one of my little dogs when she is loose in the house. She would just tear them up if I did.

I'm glad this little girl is ok. Suprises can sure upset one's schedule.

Falls Mills, VA

congrats on the new addition

Alfred, ON(Zone 4b)

thanks everyone,
yep Noel is still with us, about 2 weeks ago I had to separate Noel from the others, something happend and when I went in the barn in the morning she was down and could not get up.
so I moved her to a single pen.
then sunday a week ago I went to get Maeddy and Lisi
the one MaryE mentioned, that one is huge Maeddy is the sheep she was born middle of July, and Lisi is the goat not in the picture if I remember correctly.

so I moved Noel in with Maeddy and Lisi just 2 days ago, and they are doing great.
I'm not sure yet if I will risk breeding noel, that is not decited yet.

yep the little one is doing great and I'm still thinking of a name.

Pride is the mom Noel is lamb #1
I have 3 kathadin sheep Betty, Betty1 and Betty2 *LOL*
young once from them are Curly, Sue, Freezzy1, Freezzy2, Lucky and Bigboy
Claude my Ram
Tom and Jerry my goats
Llamas,
Ashley, Mallory, Bradley
young llamas
Joy,Hope, Faith,Grace,Luse and Carme
Luse and Carme are named after my sister and me, reason we share same birthday :)
;)
carmen

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

I *loved* those photos, Carmen. :)

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Congrats on the newest surprise!

Prophetstown, IL(Zone 5a)

what wonderful photos! All look so healthy and happy. Do you spin? I see you make cheese...it all looks so interesting and I bet it keeps you busy busy busy.

Fayette, MO(Zone 6a)

Loved the pictures.. It doesn't matter how many baby lambs I see in my lifetime I don't think I will ever get tired of it.

Alfred, ON(Zone 4b)

thanks everyone,
No I don't spinn and I don't plan on doing it... *LOL* my goal is to have more hair sheep then wool once, but this years lambs will be mixed again, except the new one that you see a picture above.

the others will be 1/2 wool 1/2 hair again.

yep I do make cheese when we have to much milk from the cows, this year I made an enourmous amount of cheese *LOL* we are eating cheese every day. I added some more pictures from the cheese.
and I also make sausages, I'm busy

last night my goat buck was ill and today he was worse, so I ran in and out of the barn, we think he has pneumonia.

I hope he makes it, I just checked on him and he was standing and eating a little hay, but soon after he was down again, poor stinky guy :(
Carmen

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

How's he doing today?

Alfred, ON(Zone 4b)

Hi there,
He still caughs :( but he eats and drinks, we gave him some meds and he looks better.

got another new lamb today I'm not sure if she is done yet she just had him a little wile ago, last year she had 2 lambs, so lets see and wait, took already a picture, but my camera is still in the barn.
will post later tonight or tomorrow.
:)

Alfred, ON(Zone 4b)

Goat is doing much better :)
Sheep only had one, but a healthy little guy.
here is the picture.

Thumbnail by zameluzza
Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

How's everyone doing today?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images