Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Plant Identification: SOLVED: Forum first timer

Communities > Forums > Plant Identification
bookmark
Forum: Plant IdentificationReplies: 4, Views: 80
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
roatancecelia
Roatan
Honduras

November 19, 2006
5:26 PM

Post #2927827

I live on the Island of Roatan, 35 miles off the coast of Honduras. I am originally from Colorado and am having a ball gardening with all of the tropical plants to choose from. I have never done this forum thing, and tried to send a picture for ID and it said "contains no data". I would really appreciate it if someone would help me this. I bought several plants on the Mainland Honduras last week and can't wait to find out their names.

Thanks!!!!
bigcityal
Menasha, WI
(Zone 5a)

November 19, 2006
5:44 PM

Post #2927871

Hello,
this might help
[quote]How do I add an image to a post?
You can add an image to a new thread you're starting, or to a new post within a thread. Beneath the text box for your post, you'll find a "browse" button. This will open up a new window displaying your hard drive. Locate your image you wish to upload, then press "Preview". If you're happy with the entry, press "Submit". It will be automatically uploaded and available for all readers to access. [/quote]
Al
wallaby1
Lincoln
United Kingdom
(Zone 8a)

November 19, 2006
6:00 PM

Post #2927898

Adding to that you need to put something in the text box, or it won't post.
ecrane3
Dublin, CA
(Zone 9a)

November 19, 2006
6:24 PM

Post #2927941

Also pictures need to be in jpg format.
faeden
SF Bay Area, CA
(Zone 9b)

November 20, 2006
3:48 AM

Post #2929814

The directions aren't quite right. They should say, "...This will open up a new window displaying your hard drive. Locate your image you wish to upload, click on it, click on "Open," then press "Preview". If you're happy with the entry, press "Submit".

Hope this helps.

This message was edited Nov 19, 2006 8:50 PM

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Plant Identification Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
SOLVED: Help with identification of this shrub dave 86 Nov 11, 2013 6:20 PM
SOLVED: Can Anyone Help Gayl 9 Jun 23, 2014 4:57 AM
SOLVED: help identify herb seeds????? dignbloom 6 Nov 4, 2010 8:08 PM
SOLVED: Mystery perennial dave 22 Nov 3, 2014 6:02 AM
SOLVED: Name my aloe??? tom1953 21 Jul 15, 2012 1:32 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America