HILLIKER FAMILY?

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I am searching for any relatives by this name of my husband who was adopted at age 3 months by the Tyrrell family in Ypsilanti, Mi. I don't know much about them, only that his birth father moved back to Germany after he was born and his birth mother stayed in Michigan. He was born with the given name of Michael Hilliker. His adopted name is Lawrence Tyrrell. We would like to know if his birth mother is still alive and if he has any half-brothers or sisters.

Thanks for any help.

East Lansing, MI

Hello, my name is Trisha, I was wondering if you were still searching for the Hilliker Family. If you are I think we might be able to help eachother. My Biological father is Terry A. Hilliker and I have never met him before. I think our searches might be related because Terry was born in Ypsilani (so I have been told) I have a little bit of information, but I have run into a dead end...if you could e-mail me and let me know what info you have, that would be great! Then maybe we cab talk on the phone and possibly meet, after we might be a part of eachothers family! Thank you for your help and your time!

Trisha

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I sent you a D-mail Trish. Do you know how to retrieve it?

Cindy

East Lansing, MI

Hello Cindy! I think I have some exciting news although I am having a hard time finding a phone number for Alice...My Father has a brother named "mike" I have no idea if it is your husband, but it is very ironic, also something that makes me think were family is that Ypsilani is in both of our search patterns. I will let you know if I come across anything with alice or if I get any new leads! I will also send you a picture of myself (I resemble my father a lot) and my mother said all of the brothers look a like so maybe your husband and I will have some of the same features. I hope to talk to you soon!

**Trisha**

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images