Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

My new dart frogs/vivarium!

Williamsburg, OH(Zone 6a)

I love my new babies! I will post more pics later.

Thumbnail by clarkranch

here is a close up of one of my fav plants.

Thumbnail by clarkranch

close up of 1 of my babies.

Thumbnail by clarkranch
in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

He or She is so cute.

DC metro, VA(Zone 7b)

nice ping!

Yes, I love pings! here is the left side.

Thumbnail by clarkranch

Here is the middle...note the little frog in the lower right side!

Thumbnail by clarkranch

Here is the right side.

Thumbnail by clarkranch
Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

I see a frog in the bottom pic too!

Yes! Now I have 9 frogs! I think I have developed a frog fetish. LOL.

Wayne, NE

What do you feed the frogs? They are gorgeous little guys. Too bad all our little critters we have here in the house already wouldn't be able to co exist.

Louisville, KY

Gosh, those are the kind you don't want to "kiss" to see if a prince pops up are they? LOL. They are cute.

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Nice terrarium!!!
Love the frogs too!

San Antonio, TX

i might be asking in the wrong forum but I have turtles in a tank and have been wanting to put in some plants to make it more appealing to the eye but comfortable for them. Do u know which plants would be ok to grow with them? Do u know of a website that has turtle info like that?

Seattle, WA

Sorry, Anaid, I don't have an answer for you, but I guarantee SOMEONE out there will sooner or later.

Clarkranch, how big is your terrarium? It appears to be huge, esp with all the "livestock" in it. I haven't done a terrarium since the 70's, but have been inspired to create some tiny ones. I fell into some leaded glass style light fixtures that I wish to adapt. I remember they used to be all sizes, even small enuf to fit in a brandy snifter. These would only be around 10" in diameter, and I wonder about plant suggestions. Nurseries don't seem to feature terrariums anymore. I don't have a handy jungle to raid....Barb

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.