Photo by Melody

Handyman: Built on site Storage Shed (Maryland)

Communities > Forums > Handyman
bookmark
Forum: HandymanReplies: 3, Views: 103
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
smilwicz
Upper Marlboro, MD

January 15, 2007
4:28 PM

Post #3086344

Hello All,

I live in PG county and I'm interested in getting a 10 x 14 or 10 x 12 storage shed, but need to have it built on site. Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks...Steve
Dravencat
Edgewater, MD
(Zone 7a)

January 19, 2007
6:00 PM

Post #3100457

I do give me a few to find the paper work so I can give you the numbers and what not.

Janet

http://www.cabanabobs.com/

This is the company that we went thru to have our garage built. They said it would take two days and they had it done in one. The men who came out were great and we've been really happy with the final product.

This message was edited Jan 19, 2007 2:07 PM

Gitagal

Gitagal
Baltimore, MD
(Zone 7a)

July 14, 2007
1:10 AM

Post #3733525

Steve,

Through the HD, the "Sheds USA" company will come and build a shed right on your property. ONLY this company! You do not even have to be home! Any other sheds you have to put together yourself.
However, the "Sheds USA" sheds are larger than the measurements you desire, but they are all made of wood and have real roofs on them with shingles and such. You get to choose the wood for the walls as well as the color of the shingles. Also, a sturdy pad, or surface, is required for the shed to sit on. They are not the cheapest things, but are good, sturdy sheds.

Go to your nearest HD and look up the "At Home Services" Rep. and he will be able to tell you everything you want to know--NO obligation. Usually, they sit somewhere near the front entrance.

Gita
hcmcdole
Powder Springs, GA
(Zone 7b)

July 14, 2007
10:12 PM

Post #3736357

I had a shed (12x16) built on site (fall 2001) which was purchased through HD as well. HD delivers the materials the day before construction begins. One young guy shows up to build this the next day (different company in GA). By the end of the day everything is up including the roof. He comes back the next day to finish the trim around the windows, put in a ramp, add lofts at both ends, and shingle the roof. He also removes all the trash. The only thing left to do is paint.

Thumbnail by hcmcdole
Click the image for an enlarged view.

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Handyman Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Easy "Water Pic" Hole Digger roadrunner 20 Apr 11, 2008 3:43 AM
My rain water harvesting pics Dinu 24 Mar 31, 2009 4:28 PM
a peculiar bookcase (Horseshoe, have a look!!) dpmichael 56 Mar 17, 2007 6:57 PM
concrete stain crestedchik 7 May 30, 2007 4:27 AM
hard to move sliding glass door Janiejoy 10 Jul 9, 2009 3:37 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America