Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

Starting to grow

Port Charlotte, FL

hi, I am sorta new to growing. I have grown with success in the past. Want to start again as I have alot of the Giganthenum strain. Anyone have success growing these and what do I need to look out for besides the usual : they don't like water and transplanting.
Also anyone have any Pods or know of anyone who sells their Pods>? I am looking for a supplier.
thanks

Frisco, TX(Zone 7b)

Asking about pods, I know ... but as for seeds ...

I actually have purchased seeds on e.bay ... most of the high rated sellers are seed sellers first, and ebayers second. It is easy and quick. Last batch I bought was by seller 'seedsandmore' ... havent put them in the ground yet, but got 12 variety for a really good price.

Anyway, my two cents

W J

Port Charlotte, FL

You know, I have such....I have a TON of Gigantheum seeds. These are from the BIGGEST pods I have ever really seen. The grower drilled most of the 20,000 or so that I got but they didn't really shake the pods out?? So all the seed just poured out. They were probably in a hurry. Anyone know what I can do with it? I can't grow it in my climate. Too hot and plus no room. Its a shame to have all this seed. I have enough to fill quite a few 1 gallon milk jugs.
ALso if anyone knows about where to find the pods, I appreciate any help.
Thank you

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

What do you do with that many pods? Just wondering. What type of climate do they require to grow? Hot, Cold? would love to see some growing here.

Tammie

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.