Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Beginner Flowers: How many of you need a technical support group for DG?

Communities > Forums > Beginner Flowers
bookmark
Forum: Beginner FlowersReplies: 4, Views: 81
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
gessiegail
Taft, TX
(Zone 9a)

February 28, 2007
1:41 PM

Post #3233945

I can't keep paying the computer tech to show me how to navigate around DG. Is it possible to have a forum for technical support just for this site? I certainly could use it. Although I have learned a lot in two months, I only wish that I could understand how to keep track of my trades...having a blast trading plants...but I hate to have to go back to microsoft word to keep track of what I am receiving and giving in the way of plants and seeds. When I go to trade tracker, all these dmails pop up and I don't know how to just mark received and sent...thanks and let everyone hear how you are doing with this hi tech site??
LarissaH
Denton, TX
(Zone 7b)

February 28, 2007
6:36 PM

Post #3234785

We already have a computer forum:

http://davesgarden.com/place/f/computer/all/

The people in the trading forum may have the experience for the tech issues you are having:

http://davesgarden.com/forums/f/planttrading/

And this forum deals with tech support with anything on this site:

http://davesgarden.com/forums/f/dg/
gessiegail
Taft, TX
(Zone 9a)

February 28, 2007
7:32 PM

Post #3234953

"me thinks" I may be getting 'dumber' by the minute...thanks for telling me and maybe others will see your post...poor Dave told me how...I am starting to be a pain!!!!!! This site is all the fun!!!!!
LarissaH
Denton, TX
(Zone 7b)

February 28, 2007
8:06 PM

Post #3235096

Don't feel dumb. It's a learning curve for everyone, and even more so to those without much computer experience.

Good thing is, EVERYONE here is friendly and more than willing to answer questions! Quit paying for it, we'll help for free! ;-)
Tir_Na_Nog
Houston
United States
(Zone 9b)

February 28, 2007
8:08 PM

Post #3235109

Good suggestions. Glad there is a thread for help as I ask a lot of questions myself!

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Beginner Flowers Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the Beginner Flowers forum! dave 147 Feb 14, 2013 3:15 AM
snapdragon picture gessiegail 39 Jan 1, 2012 1:04 PM
show us beginners your blooms gessiegail 324 Jan 8, 2012 6:20 AM
Favorite annuals from your 2006 garden! Trish 81 Mar 7, 2007 2:02 PM
Heat Mats Ironsides 6 Nov 27, 2007 1:31 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America