-
AuthorContent
oldgloves
London
United Kingdom

March 1, 2007
3:29 PM

Post #3237362

There are so many different types of toms, pots, onions, i just wanna grow simple easy veg anyone suggest to me some good replyable seeds?
Horseshoe
Efland, NC
(Zone 7a)

March 2, 2007
1:39 AM

Post #3239315

Howdy oldgloves...and WELCOME!

I mostly prefer the indeterminate types of tomatoes (that keep producing all summer long) and there are so many to single out. I'm also not aware of what your choices in London might be.

Potatoes I'm familar with that grow well and taste great are Red Pontiac and Kennebec. Again, not sure if you have those available there.

Onions, anything in the "granex" line will offer you some mild/sweet onions. Also, any type of "bunching onion" will do you justice as well (they never bulb up but stay in the 'table onion' or 'green onion' stage...great for eating fresh or for cooking with!)

Maybe you can tell us more about your garden area or allotment and how much room you have. That would help to give you a more definitive answer.

Again, Welcome to the Site!

Shoe

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Beginner Vegetables Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the Beginner Vegetables forum! dave 24 Mar 24, 2013 6:54 PM
Tomato problems jkehl 40 Oct 15, 2010 1:06 PM
starting a vegie garden wilflower 28 May 24, 2012 2:38 PM
Nasturtiums and squash? Terry 41 Mar 24, 2007 8:07 PM
Bees Please jkehl 95 Apr 7, 2013 7:37 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America