Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Plant Trading: Wanted - Canadians for plant trades

Communities > Forums > Plant Trading
bookmark
Forum: Plant TradingReplies: 1, Views: 100
Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
gardendragon
Ladysmith, BC
(Zone 8a)

February 4, 2001
4:18 PM

Post #1112

Thanks Dave for this site.

I wonder how many Canadians are out there in Dave's Garden who would like to trade plants? I have found it difficult to trade plants with my friends in the USA, seeds are no problem, but plants can get stopped by Agriculture Canada and by USA Agriculture.
Chooch
Chatham-Kent, ON
(Zone 6a)

February 4, 2001
9:47 PM

Post #50511

I can be pursuaded to trade small seedlings if you have items that I do not currently possess . I must warn you that I am difficult to trade with because we have way over 800+ plant species . I am looking more for unusual / rare plant trades . If you are in the hard core collector category please contact me in spring or summer and we shall communicate further . Rock On !!

You cannot post until you register, login and subscribe.

Other Plant Trading Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
have colts foot and a goldenseal bloomingidiot 5 May 29, 2009 7:56 PM
Crocosmia Zanymuse 17 Oct 25, 2007 1:37 AM
CLOSED: Yucca? Melissa_Ohio 8 Apr 6, 2008 3:43 PM
hardy glad bulbs and small yucca plants catbirdsue 8 Apr 5, 2008 11:40 PM
Wanted : Tri color Strawberry Begonia,Blue Sky Flower MsCritterkeeper 18 Feb 23, 2009 11:34 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America