Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

what should i be planting now march 31 GA.

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

i need some help in what plants i can grow now and what plants i can grow later in the season .thanks

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

i need some help in what plants i can grow now and what plants i can grow later in the season .thanks

Dacula, GA(Zone 7b)

Augusta, GA(Zone 8a)

At the moment, just about all summer vegetables, beans, corn, melons, squash. By the middle of April set tomatoes, eggplants, peppers, by the first of May, southern peas, okra, sweet potatoes.

Pelzer, SC(Zone 7b)

At the moment, just about all summer vegetables, beans, corn, melons, squash

I was ready to plant the seeds for these, but we're due for a cold snap (30's) next weekend. Is it okay to plant them, or should I wait? Thanks...

Rome, GA(Zone 7b)

Hi Cat,

I'd wait until Monday if I were you. My tomatoes, peppes, eggplant, cukes, squash, etc. is all pretty much outside and I'm going to be covering them like mad before this weekend I think based on the forecast for Saturday.

Jeff

Pelzer, SC(Zone 7b)

Thanks Jeff,
That's kinda what I thought. I just wasn't sure whether the seeds would be okay, but I guess it will be better to plant them inside (since I don't wait very well) and put them out Monday.
Appreciate it!
Margo

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.