Add to Bookmarks
-
AuthorContent
darock
East China, MI

April 6, 2007
6:37 PM

Post #3362890

Please any one out there with some cuttings or seeds that they are willing to share with a 7th grade student that wants to show her science class that the plumeria can be grown from a cutting and seeds please contact me at darock@i-is.com

Thank you
Angie
gessiegail
Taft, TX
(Zone 9a)

April 7, 2007
7:32 PM

Post #3366592

It is Easter and a slow weekend, angie...but I am sure someone will answer you before long...I don't have any plumerias...
Islandshari
Kwajalein
Marshall Islands
(Zone 11)

April 8, 2007
9:28 PM

Post #3370003

Angie - I would love to help since I have Plumeria's in many colors and varieties, but I also live in a place that seems to restrict what gets exported to the States. All of our mail goes through Honolulu and HI is VERY picky about what goes in and out. I can state unoquivicably that they grow from both cuttings and seeds...I have done both. But take heart - this is a great site with many wonderful and generous members...someone will come to your aide soon I am sure. Again, wish I could - but I have tried sending seeds to other members with no luck...very sorry.
plantladylin
South Daytona, FL
(Zone 9b)

April 10, 2007
7:56 PM

Post #3377076

Angie: You should post your request over on the Plumeria Forum! There are a lot of people on that forum with really great information on these plants and I bet a few of them would offer you cuttings as well as seeds for your project! Click on this link to go to the Plumie Forum:

http://davesgarden.com/forums/f/plumerias/all/

Good Luck With your School Project!

Lin

You cannot post until you register and login.

Other Beginner Flowers Threads you might be interested in:

SubjectThread StarterRepliesLast Post
Welcome to the Beginner Flowers forum! dave 147 Feb 14, 2013 3:15 AM
snapdragon picture gessiegail 39 Jan 1, 2012 1:04 PM
show us beginners your blooms gessiegail 324 Jan 8, 2012 6:20 AM
Favorite annuals from your 2006 garden! Trish 81 Mar 7, 2007 2:02 PM
Heat Mats Ironsides 6 Nov 27, 2007 1:31 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America