Hi, I am spring cleaning, and I have several items for trade/ swap. I will be posting more items on the list in the next couple of days, so keep and eyes open. I just may have what your looking for. LOL I can take pictures of any items you are interested just let me know.
I can only ship to the US or Hawaii, PR, because of the cost shipping outside of the United States is way to much. Sorry.
Items that can be shipped or picked up.
1. Growing Orchids Is Fun by Albert O. Hollingsworth
2.Crockett's Indoor Gardening by James Underwood Crockett
3.Style, Design & Details for the Outdoors Living Backyard Blueprints by David Stevens
4.Garden Makeovers Liz Dobbs and Sarah Wood
5.Houseplants & indoor gardening by Cyril C, Harris
6.Southern Livng 2001 Garden Annual
7.Gardening indoor under lights A complete guide by Fredrick h. and Jacqueline L. Kranz
8.Gardening Under Glass by Jerome Eaton.
10. Texas Native Tree and Plant Directory 1986 by Texas Departmant of AG.
11. Orchid Basic A Step-By Step Guide To Growing And General Care by Isobyl La Croix
12. Gardening Step by Step by David Carr
13.Sunset Bonsai Culture and Care of Miniture Trees ( I have two books )
14. Better Homes Houseplants The Gardener's Collection
Craft and fiction books:
1. Two-Hour Teddy Bear by Anita Louise Crane
2. Heirloom Machine Quilting by Harriet Hargrave
3.Judy Martin's Ultimate Rotary Cutting Reference
4. Great Amercian Quilts 1990
Other items for trade:(can take pictures upon request)
1.Miramar pink dish
2. African violet Dandy dish 3 available ( new)
3. Volkmann pots ( new) 2 available
4. Oyama pots one new and one slightly used
5. Stain glass paint kit in several colors
6. Precious Moments Manger -lighted
7. Precious moment bride and groom on the cake
8. Decorative blown glasss purse Vase
9. Leap frog pad
11.Carnival glass vase with berries and leaves
12. Pink Depression glass pitcher and (3) pink custards dishes
13. Precious moments January chest
14. Pink glass birds ( very pretty )
15. Tropical bird fabric *** 2 large pieces of this plant
16. Boys clothes.
My Wish list .
Aeschynanthus (for ones I don't already have)
Episcias, Columnea, Sinningia, Kohleria, Chirita, Streps, Nautilocalyx, only mini,variegated, trailing,or Chimeras African violets
Jade vine red or green
Phormium -sundowner,rewa, tricolor
Cactus and succulents (no Agaves or prickly pear) really want Sedums
( Wish list) continues
My style is Tuscan, Mission, and a with touch of Mexican.
Decorative pots (Mosiac , Mexican,and Hypertufa type), mosiac tiles and stain glass, Inland glass grinder, St .Francis and Budda , and Angels statues, decorative ceramic hanging planters, strawberry pots/planters . I love greyhounds, cats, frogs and turtles, armadillos, flying pigs in statues or planters. Iron art. Handmade crocketed doilies ( for end table and round dinner table, or long runners). Depression Glass Patrician or Florentine Yellow or Green.
I am always looking for gameboy advance or PS2 games, and Lego minature figures, Lmax games for my stepson and grandson.
I also love glass German Christmas ornaments and bubble lights. James Avery Jewerly.