I planted several daylilies last year in a mostly shaded area, but have now read that they bloom better with full sun. Would it be okay for me to move them now, or should I wait?
I have mine in shade and they do great. Mine bloom later than most of the others around here but for me that's no big deal. I would wait and see how they do there before moving them. They are pretty hardy plants. If they don't bloom very well, then by all means move them.
I'll wait then and see how they do where they are. If they don't do well, at what point during the season is it safe to move them?