Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

cordless electric mower

Minneapolis, MN(Zone 4a)

I am looking for suggestions for a rechargeable, cordless electric mower for a very small city lot. Right now I use a human-powered reel mower, but occasionally it rains so much that the grass grows too long before I can get to it, and I think the electric one would be a good backup. Any suggestions as to brand, features, etc.? I tried out my neighbor's one last summer, and really liked it, but he has moved and I don't remember what it was.

Thanks.

Susan in Minneapolis

Walkerton, VA(Zone 7a)

I bought my wife one of these and she loves it.
http://www.blackanddecker.com/ProductGuide/CategoryOverview.aspx?cPath=1498.1670

Minneapolis, MN(Zone 4a)

I lucked out and found last year's Black and Decker cordless model on clearance at HD and bought it. I am anxious to try it out.

Susan in Minneapolis

New Braunfels, TX(Zone 8b)

I have a corded mower (black & decker) right now and love it. I got it because it's the only one I could afford. I mow about an acre using it (I'm not kidding - lucky for me I have outbuildings with electrical outlets), and I like it. No cords would be better though!

I am saving to buy a cordless Neuton when this one wears out. I think the website is:
www.neutonmower.com

Sherman, CT

Try the Neuton--perfect for small spaces.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.