Calling all "judges" for the annual DG County Fair! Vote for your favorites here!

A pat on the back for everyone

It's been less than 10 hours since the first beta testers started playing with Landscaping.com, and we already have 105 photographs of 30 landscapes, posted by 13 members. What an amazing day!

We had a huge amount of excellent feedback come in, lots of bug reports and enhancement requests - all in all I couldn't be happier with the way everyone came together to help get this off the ground!

Dave

Gilroy (Sunset Z14), CA(Zone 9a)

Dave:

I just posted threads on my own and another submitter's entry. VERY cool!

A couple of things: from the opening screen, I keep ending up on the wrong entry---maybe it's just me, but the physical layout relationship between titles and pictures seems to confuse my tiny brain. If no one has an issue, I'll just learn to work with it!

Also, when I was in my own entry, I was able to supersize the photos, but when I was in someone else's they stayed small (not so small as they are in a thread, but not 6 x 6 or whatever they come out to be on my own entry). Not sure if this is somehow related to my PC, or to the site.

Janet

Northern California, United States(Zone 9a)

I have the same problem with the titles, takes getting used to.

Janet, the image size depends on how they were submitted, not everyone adds their larger photos, test a few others. A shame because I really want to see details.

Gilroy (Sunset Z14), CA(Zone 9a)

Sue, that's really interesting----I've only every been able to submit one way, so I thought it worked the same for everyone. BTW, I LOVE your stuff!~

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.