-
AuthorContent
imapigeon
Gilroy (Sunset Z14), CA
(Zone 9a)

May 10, 2007
8:25 PM

Post #3484428

Hello: I like your raised bed! What kind of stone is this?

growin

growin
Vancouver, BC
(Zone 8b)

May 11, 2007
2:37 AM

Post #3485436

Oh gosh, I can't remember. This was a design and installation a landscape architect and I did many years ago and it was installed by a professional contractor. You might find something like it here: http://www.landscapesupply.ca/products/
imapigeon
Gilroy (Sunset Z14), CA
(Zone 9a)

May 11, 2007
5:48 PM

Post #3486807

OOOH---looks like an interesting website! Thanks for the link. I was really just testing out the new capabilities...but curious about yours. I'm currently building a small concrete rubble wall. Yours is what it would like to be if Gepetto could turn it into a REAL rock wall in his workshop! LOL!

growin

growin
Vancouver, BC
(Zone 8b)

May 11, 2007
6:05 PM

Post #3486857

It's amazing how nice some of the rocks in the hills (mountains) can be if you go for a bit of a drive.
imapigeon
Gilroy (Sunset Z14), CA
(Zone 9a)

May 11, 2007
7:55 PM

Post #3487197

It would have to be a LONG drive around here to get off private property----but there are a few folks nearby who are more than willing to share, and I've taken advantage of that! Mostly we have round fieldstones here, though---nothing flat and stackable. Hence the collection of ex-sidewalk pieces.

Post a reply to this thread:

Your message:

You may upload up to 5 images. Press CTRL to select more than one image file.

-

Other Landscape: West Side Story Threads you might be interested in:

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America