are all our FL friends okay?

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

don't know how many of you will be affected by this. I'm praying for you!!

Newberry, FL(Zone 8B)

hi, tig, just heard there are flood warnings for our county and all around us, we are on so much sand here it will soak right in. we do have several friends in the panhandle, was talking with JT earlier, can't remember her screen name, i think it was heading towards them, they are 15 miles from the gulf. i have an patio umbrella over the culebra, if it gets windy i will have to move the baby.

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I'll be praying for all of you!!!

Newberry, FL(Zone 8B)

tig, gone2seed figured they would lose power, has a generator but doesn't run the computer with it. can't believe i mailed her cuttings on saturday, not knowing where barry wsa headed.

Neptune Beach, FL(Zone 9a)

tig,
thank you so much for being thoughtful. i am on the east coast and we are just getting some well needed rain! i think our friends on the west coast will be fine. tropical storm winds are not that bad (usually!) alabama seems to be getting the brunt of it. i hope it's not too bad for them!

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

my sister lives in Mexico Beach, about 30 minutes from Panama City, and I can't figure out why. Unless it's the beach, the quiet, the totally different lifestyle!!! She must have gotten it bad, but thankfully it wasn't worse.

FSH, TX

Florida....can you say its not the best on these dirt roads right now...Just went down to visit some of my hybrids down south and almost got stuck in the mud on several different parts of the so called road. Can't complain though as my well was dry just a few weeks ago. Love this rain and what its doing for my Brugmansia.

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I hope it fills your well up!! It's no fun having to worry about that, we've gone through it for 4 years now.

FSH, TX

Tig, I hope it just keeps my Brugmansai alive till seed production time is over for this year. Trying to cross my wild aurea yellow with all of my other aurea's next...so it imperative that we get a bit of rain for optimal seed production.

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I'll keep your well in my prayers. Water is vital, isn't it? Especially with a baby coming:) btw, you know for sure it's a girl??

FSH, TX

Tig, its only a girl in my mind. If its a boy it will be our little secret. As long as no one tells him I'm sure he will be fine. After two ultrasounds we still don't know for sure....

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

LOL!!! I take it the other two are boys?? I had 3 boys before I got my little girl. I won't tell him if you can keep those other two quiet!!

Ottawa, ON(Zone 4a)

tiG, I had FOUR boys before I got to the girl!

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I'll bet she's as spoiled as mine!!!!

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8b)

Brugmansia - you deserve a girl - just to let your boys know there is a gentler side. Of course, I'm especially fond of your two who keep breaking off Culebra branches. Don't want to stifle their rowdy side!!! Tell them to keep it up!!

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

Liz thinks like I do:)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.