Free Samples

Brimfield, MA(Zone 5a)

I like to go to Walmart.com and get their free samples. Go to www.walmart.com and look for the drop down menu option called "In Stores Now" and then click on samples. They change the producs frequently and the stuff ships waaaay faster then they promise. Enjoy!

Megan

SF Bay Area, CA(Zone 9b)

Neat! There was only 1 item I really needed. We'll see just how much this ups my junque mail. LOL!

Denver, CO(Zone 6a)

You have to use IE to get the site to work properly. I tried it with Firefox and it won't come up with anything.

Glassboro, NJ(Zone 7a)

I've been accessing it with Firefox 2.0.0.4 -- go to www.walmart.com and then click on the link at the top blue bar on the far right (In Stores Now) in the pull down menu that will open you will see the section for the free samples. Out first free sample arrived in todays mail and we just selected a few more items to try.

Ken in Glassboro, NJ

Denver, CO(Zone 6a)

I have adblock on, that's what is keeping me from seeing them!

Denver, CO(Zone 6a)

I turned it off for the page and now I can see them! Thanks!

Cleveland, GA(Zone 7a)

good to know! I've used the Walmart website before but never knew about the free samples. thanks!

Crossville, TN(Zone 6b)

This is great. Many thanks.
In case someone else could not find the area to fill out for address, name etc.
When you click on the product you will see a place on the image that says free sample. this will take you to the fill-in form.
Linda

Chester County, PA(Zone 6b)

Thank you! They have two products I was interested in trying.

Jan

Mayfield, KY(Zone 7b)

This is great! They add new items daily. Does anyone know of any more sites that offer free samples or free coupons? Thanks for sharing this information with us.

St. Louis County, MO(Zone 5a)

Two suggestions: Don't use your real first name so if someone calls your phone from this, you will know, and mail that comes to the new person will obviously be from Walmart selling your name, even tho' they say they won't.

Also, don't give out your personal email address, open one on Yahoo and always use that one for online offers. It will help keep the junk mail out of your personal email.

Houston, United States(Zone 9b)

cathy4,

great tips---that's what I always do. I just use my first initial when doing any business online so when I get "junk" mail addressed to A ______ I totally know it's spam. :)

bump, new great ones in!

Cleveland, GA(Zone 7a)

oooh - I had forgotten about these - thanks for the bump!!

Brimfield, MA(Zone 5a)

I've been doing this for some time now and have never had "calls" from Walmart or other vendors. We are on a do no call list, so we really never get any calls. If there is Spam, I wouldn't know that either because I don't check it very frequently.

I have a "junk" email free account for just such offers. And who cares who calls, I have an answering machine, bwahahaha!

Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

How about the computer phone line number ~ no one will be home....

send 'em to the fax phone. after a few rings they'll hear on their end a nice screeching sound. ;)

Brimfield, MA(Zone 5a)

Tee, hee!

Your friends will hate you though. Sigh.

Rowlett, TX(Zone 8a)

I NEVER use my phone number, always use (area code) 555-1212. I don't need anybody calling me to sell me anything..it has not prevented me from getting freebies.
I also have created another email address to use so my regular one isnt full of junk mail when these sites sell your address. That way I check it now and then if I have to verify email, but can delete the whole mess without reading very email thats there.
A good site is bigstring.com. Free email up to 1 gig, I think..

Here is a newsletter to sign up for, it comes daily with many freebies to sign up for..some good, some so-so...

Just send email requesting they add you to their list.

fbnewsie-subscribe@freebiebox.com

pullups.com offers a free DVD for potty training if any parents are interested. it's on a while supplies last deal.

This is fun, I just did a simple "free things" search and came up with this offer:

http://suzzly.com/snuggiepromo.html

Fill out the name and address form (Use an alias if you worry and a junk email address---one you access but is just for this type of promotion/giveaway).

And get a FREE SNUGGIE blanket in 6 weeks, even S&H is free :)

Louisville, KY

If you are interested in searching for Freebies, the The Ultimate Directory is the place for you.

Gary

http://snazzywin.com

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images