Best bulb supplier

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Next year I want to add a lot more glads and aisatic lilies to the cutting garden. Possibly dahlias too but all the wholesale catalogs I'm getting seem awfully high to me. Where do you get your bulbs?

P

Citra, FL(Zone 9a)

Blooming Bulb provided us with excellent glads (2600) and lilies (1300) last fall/spring for our coop. We ordered on Nov 30 to coincide with the sale that was in progress, as it is now, and took delivery in early March. (bloomingbulb.com)

Noweta/Nagel Brothers (in GW) is where I think BB got their bulbs, as I bought 5000 from them after that (no, I'm not a vendor, just tried my hand at it and had lots and lots of glads) and recognized the shipping address. CountryGardens recommended them.

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

The only bulbs I have are allium bulbs. ..as it turns out, they don't do well here because it doesn't get cold enough down here. Would you care for some? Or should I return them to HD? I've already offered them twice, but they have been turned out both

Edited: oops, hit enter button accidentally

This message was edited Nov 12, 2007 4:00 AM

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

The only bulbs I have are allium bulbs. ..as it turns out, they don't do well here because it doesn't get cold enough down here. Would you care for some? Or should I return them to HD? I've already offered them twice, but they have been turned down both times. :( One more refusal. . .and they're definitely going back to HD, if they will take it back. Oh wait, I do have some glad bulbs. Got them at walmart on clearance. . .$5 for 25 bulbs. . .pink passion blend.

(Zone 5a)

K. Van Borgondiens... wholesale.

But then trades work really well!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.