Grape Vines

( Kim) Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

Here I am at this Thread
alas I am new , I do have a question. My Best friend is getting Maried in July and wants an outside wedding not big or fancy one , I was at her house today and looking around for some ideas with the trees and flowers she has She wants in natural I did find ceader tree and I can make Boa's with ceader and Queen Ann lace. My question is she has tons of grape vines with grapes , beside weath ( hope you get the words I am a BAD spelled) does anyone no what else I can do with the vines,I was thinking of hanging them and spray paint the grape purple there are lots of grape but they are green any ideas I have 2 weeks to come up with somthing Thanks for the time to read this
Kim (AKA) Dimmer

Piedmont, SC(Zone 7b)

Yes, I would hang the vines around. I would not try to paint the grapes. You could add artificial flowers to the vines. Use colors that will go with the dresses or use just white ones. You could also hang bows made from ribbon. If you haven't done this bofore be sure to cut the bottom of the ribbon at an angle. Attach the flowers and bows with something that will match the vines, such as floral wire. You can buy the wire at any craft shop. If you can't get the wire use cord or twine to match the vines. If you need some more ideas I will try to help.

( Kim) Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

That sounds great and easy I think I will try that thanks again Kim

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images