California Poppy "White Linen"

Lisbon, IA(Zone 5a)

My White Linen is blooming... Now to have my Mikado bloom... ;)

Thumbnail by Ticker
Greenwich, OH

Nice!poppies.

Lisbon, IA(Zone 5a)

The first year they are fine, the second year they are fantastic! What is really nice about these little guys is that they will bloom off and on till first killing freeze.

Diann

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

Ooh! I think I bought some of those seeds....I didn't get a chance to plant them but WS season isn't to far away:) So pretty! Any tips for success?

Lisbon, IA(Zone 5a)

You can either winter sow them or just take them out next March and throw them on the ground where you want them. On top of the snow works too...

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

I hope we even get snow this winter. Last winter was a bust. Great for my heating bill though:lol: I'm going to have to rearrange some things so they don't get dwarfed by other stuff. My poor flower bed looks all but barren in the winter then a few daffs, hyacinth, some phlox, a dianthus and my peony---then the next thing you know here come all the lilies, peony in full bush/bloom, bearded iris, 3 humungous peruvian lilies and I think I've got 3 Black Beauty lilies (very tall, no blooms this year--neighbor kids got to them-the little stinkers;) I wonder if they would do in a larger container?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images