who heard me holler??????

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

Yes, it's true, I now have blooms. Not one, not two, but 5 blooms on 3 different brugs. I am in heaven!!! How will I stand it til they open??? Oh, the agony, this is worse than not having any, because I'm a very very impatient person!!! If you don't see me over the next however many days they take to open, I'll be in my chair with my camera in hand:)

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I know that 5 blooms certainly isn't what they will be like next year, but I'm thrilled! One of them you sent to me as a surprise, so I'll be counting on you to identify her:)
Pass that tea!

Newberry, FL(Zone 8B)

tig, those are the first, you should get lots more. you didn' say which plants, one is dr seuss? i was so bummed to have 2 open today that weren't what they were supposed to be, but not sure why i was surprised, the first 3 weren't either!

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

how did you know that one was the DR?? Yes, and a k'HT surprise and one traded as salmon. At this point, I don't care what they are LOL!!! I really am more excited about these than anything I've ever planted in my yard. Thought i was hooked before?? Watch me now!

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Removed by member request

FSH, TX

Tig, I have that same disease...wife gets mad at me as every few hours I go out side to check on new blooms when I get a new flower about to bloom for the first time....Of course when I wake up in the middle of the night...take a stroll outside to smell them and stay gone for hours...hoping they change colors before my eyes or unravel just a bit more...ahh, and the fragrance.....Seedlings give a much deserved surprise as well and whats nice is you know your the only one with that hybrid when it comes up from seed.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images